Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sounds like snake oil to me. Try a charmeuse silk pillowcase.
Gelleron: No never heard of copper pillowcase!

Hey Peri, I have bad sleeping habits and everytime I wake up in the morning, I've creases on my face and my arms! If I wear a silk pillowcase over my cotton pillow, will this prevent me from getting creases?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Pumi you can buy these pillows in the Uk they are about twenty pound i think but do a google search and they will come up for ya!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Pumi you can buy these pillows in the Uk they are about twenty pound i think but do a google search and they will come up for ya!
Cheers, NY. I will google. By the way, do u know any store actually selling these pillows/pillowcases?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Just buy one though see if you like it yeah! I ordered my one on line sorry know u dont like doing this! Or ebay sells them

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Rosebys have closed havent they?! Hmmm. I am trying to think which stores sell pillows, and stuff like that. Can't think of any at the mo. Will ask hubby. He thinks I am crazy already with all my DIY stuffs ..! Lol.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
dont buy the copper ones charmeuse pillow case you want! just do google search for it and they will have stockists come it mushi!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I agree with NY, mushi. I've googled for the silk one too. You can get it from amazon or ebay websites.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts