Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for place where I can get all cosmetics and makeup stuff. I don?t have time to search for the products and the market is too far from my house. I need to buy cosmetics, driers etc. for my sister as she is getting married next month. So please help us as we are busy in other work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let me know the place you live in caz I can?t tell you the shop or market where you can purchase these things unless I know the place. I guess you have Internet at home. Try at virtualbeautystore.com. They?ve got good collection of cosmetics and other beauty products. I?ve been doing online shopping from there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree Sephora is the most reliable cosmetics store for all of my needs. Also pharmacy stores like CVS, Walgreens and Brooks Pharmacy sell online and I buy my skin care/make up stuff from there too. hope that helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Another vote for Sephora...it is now my new favorite store!
I loaded up in there yesterday, got a bareMinerals starter kit along with bareMinerals lip gloss (Foxy Brown), lipstick (Cat's Meow), nude liner, and brush shampoo. Got a free sample of Marc Jacobs' new perfume b/c I spent over $100. Yayy me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Also, ladies try beauticontrol. Their products are wonderful! They are high-end cosmetics at mid-grade price. I used to be so depressed about how big my pores were and how rough my skin looked. I was introduced to beauticontrol at one of their Spa parties and I bought some products because they said that I was approaching my skin all wrong. I did what they said and began seeing results after just a few days. Now two months later, my skin is healthy and beautiful; flawless with or without makeup. I even joined their company as a consultant to get the discount, lol. So find someone in your area and let them sample on you. I PROMISE you'll love it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sephora has natural organic products available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts