Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I have a question, maybe a bit strange.
Those of you who had burns probably know about Biafine as a great cream for healing...
But I was wondering if anyone had tried it as a day cream?

I've heard several times now that it worked wonders as a moisturiser/healing cream for flat scars...I had been thinking this for years (given how it healed some road burns I had!) but I never really tried it on my face because I was concerned I would break out (it contains avocado oil and I've got combination skin, I didn't think it was very wise). After reading several times about it, I finally decided to be my own guinea pig and I tried it 3 weeks ago...and it does seem to do its job, at least as well as my previous moisturizer. Not a breakout, and even the few zits that were trying to grow (before I started) somehow dried before reaching the surface! and some stubborn red flat scars really faded.
For just 2.75 euros!
(I don't know who the price varies from country to country though).
Will it last or is it too good to be true?
If anyone had something more to say on the subject I'd be really pleased!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks New York, at least I'm not the only one who's heard it ;-)

Yeah, I thought the cream would be thick too...So I started to apply at night to see how it behaved (I didn't want my face to look oily all day!), and was surprised to see it was very well absorbed and didn't look greasy. So I started to use it during the day and it seems OK so far, it hydrates just where needed...I guess I'll see how it goes in the long run, I'll post if something good or bad happens later!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Biafine is a great facial moisterizer for skin with enlarged pores, skin scars, acne scars...it really works great! its a top beauty secret of mine. sometimes it is available on ebay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is the French womans Secret ( and the mans :)

The apply a thick layer once or twice per week only at night time. Then it sinks in over night. I do this and its wonderful incredible !! its a got to try products .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts