Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this shampoo while doing research on Stevia facial mask.

Cream of Coco Hair and Body Shampoo is a truly incredible all natural body cleanser. It can be used for bathe, shampoo, shave, wash delicate clothing and clean eyeglasses with this all natural soap. It also preserves and protects the natural colour of hair, softens and heals skin, revitalizes skin cells, stops hair loss, prevents dandruff and lathers in hard water.
Cream of Coco Hair and Body Shampoo is a natural soap and a quality body shampoo. This is an All-Body Wash in a Bar. This miracle soap created with the rare creamed oil from the kernel of the Miniature Coco produces a rich and fragrant lather to combat the daily wear and tear on your skin and hair. One glowing bar serves as soap and shampoo to maintain a natural youthful complexion and vibrant, clean hair. A Quality Shampoo for cleaner, more beautiful hair. A Natural Soap for cleaner, healthier skin.

Directions: Use as you would any soap or shampoo. After rinsing, treat your hair to your favorite conditioner.

Ingredients: Kernel Oil, Paraguayan Coco

·
Registered
316 Posts
Lordm, I actually looked this up after your post in the Stevia thread. I was intrigued by it...until I saw that it is a bar soap. I find it impossible to wash my hair with bar soap. I've tried it before (Lush brand solid shampoo) and my hair felt like straw, it also took me forever to work up enough lather to get my whole head clean. I would love to hear feedback on if anyone's tried this or what your results are if you do try it. Also, bar soap tends to have a very high pH and dries the heck out of my skin. Not good for winter...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found this about using Stevia for hair care on the Stevia web site.

Adding Stevia concentrate to shampoo has been proven helpful. Another tip for great looking hair is to also apply the concentrate to your hair after shampooing. Let it sit on the hair for a few minutes before rinsing.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Bumble and Bumble make a Cream de Coco, which I have used, but I do not know if this is the brand this poster is talking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts