Skin Care Talk banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This product is no where's near $1000! JLo does use it, but it's actually very affordable. I use it, and I paid under $200 for the 1oz, and if you use it the correct way it lasts 5 months or so. We have no problem dropping over $100 on shoes or a bag, but when it comes to our skin, we hem and haw over it. The girl I buy it from is amazing, she works at Nordstrom in Burlington, MA, and she is also a Medical Ethetician, which to me is important. We speak the same language and she ships me my products when I need them.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
This product is no where's near $1000! JLo does use it, but it's actually very affordable. I use it, and I paid under $200 for the 1oz, and if you use it the correct way it lasts 5 months or so. We have no problem dropping over $100 on shoes or a bag, but when it comes to our skin, we hem and haw over it. The girl I buy it from is amazing, she works at Nordstrom in Burlington, MA, and she is also a Medical Ethetician, which to me is important. We speak the same language and she ships me my products when I need them.
The 16 oz jar is over $1500. She slathers it all over her body.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts