Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caring Consumer // Search for Cruelty-Free Companies and Products

Please do not buy from companies that do testing on animals. You really have to be an informed consumer if you are indeed serious about this. For instance, Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo advertises that it is not tested on animals; Clairol, however DOES do testing on animals, if not on this specific product.

There are 10 pages listed of companies that do not do animal testing or support it. Please be informed and save lives. I'm not a radical, but I am an animal lover. Are you?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Caring Consumer // Search for Cruelty-Free Companies and Products

Please do not buy from companies that do testing on animals. You really have to be an informed consumer if you are indeed serious about this. For instance, Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo advertises that it is not tested on animals; Clairol, however DOES do testing on animals, if not on this specific product.

There are 10 pages listed of companies that do not do animal testing or support it. Please be informed and save lives. I'm not a radical, but I am an animal lover. Are you?
With you all the way!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree one hundred percent.....I also refuse to contribute to charitble organizations that think it is OK to research on animals.....plenty in prisons USE THEM

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree one hundred percent.....I also refuse to contribute to charitble organizations that think it is OK to research on animals.....plenty in prisons USE THEM
O!
Do you mean: use the prisoners as test subjects???? Sad to say, they have more rights than innocent animals tho.....

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Fawnie your the best, great site, I alredy knew that smashbox and aloette did not test on animals, but I can't find anything on revitalash???

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fawnie your the best, great site, I alredy knew that smashbox and aloette did not test on animals, but I can't find anything on revitalash???
"To answer your question: No animal testing was performed in the production of RevitaLashÂae, and there are no animal by-products in RevitaLashÂae. None of the safety tests conducted using RevitaLashÂae involved animal testing. Production of RevitaLashÂae is "cruelty-free.""

(Quote from the RevitaLash website under FAQs)

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
153 Posts
I try to go out of my way to find cruelty-free stuff, admitedly sometimes I get lured by pretty packaging or a glowing recommend (or a nice gift) and stray ...
I will make a more concerted effort from now on though - for my 2 kitties Thor & Elvira, and my ol' bunny Brigit/Bob <-- sometimes even the vet is wrong! ; D

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I try to go out of my way to find cruelty-free stuff, admitedly sometimes I get lured by pretty packaging or a glowing recommend (or a nice gift) and stray ...
I will make a more concerted effort from now on though - for my 2 kitties Thor & Elvira, and my ol' bunny Brigit/Bob <-- sometimes even the vet is wrong! ; D
Haha. And Brigit/Bob gets along OK with Thor and Elvira? My lop (Spuds) was very aggressive with my 3 cats! They were terrified of him and begged me to keep him in his cage at all times!! Finally Spuds got voted off the island and went to the petting zoo. Poor Spuds... but he had it coming.

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That website was a wakeup call for me! My favorite brand, Chanel, is a violator. No more Chanel for me. Just as well, too expensive anyway.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts