Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking into a new technology called Harmonized Water. It uses radio frequencies applied to water to clear the skin. It sounds crazy but I have seen the before and after pictures....they are remarkable. The product for eczema and psoriasis is called Digestive Health. Has anyone else used this yet? How long until the skin clears? Supposedly there are no side effects

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is no "cure." You may be able to outgrow your eczema, or it may get better as you age. Eczema is a chronic disease that is hereditary. How do I know? I also have eczema, and I have tried SOOO many products to "cure" eczema. There are products that can temporarily get rid of your eczema, such as Aquaphor or the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, so you can try those products out. I used to use Dermarest's product for eczema. It worked really well, but it had a fishy type of smell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the company selling it, Osmosis. They give a good explanation that this is an internal treatment and topicals won't work because they do not address the cause. They said they have several success cases. I'm hoping this is an example of a new kind of medicine.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i would have to find out a lot more than an advertisement on a product before i drank it. there is also aloe vera water that is safe. i know this because you can give it to children but i don't know what would be in this harmonised water.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. I know they have been selling it for over a year and there are no side effects. Call them and see what they say. Supposedly they also have waters for acne, sleep, arthritis,etc. I'm not sure if it is the same formula.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i would not call them. they will tell me what they want me to know not what i need to know. there is no cure for psoriasis unless you take drugs that diminish your immune system and you can get all kinds of problems from this. if this harmonized water is so good how come it isn't in the news. web sites that are selling are doing just that, selling.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Actually I've heard pretty good things from that company "osmosis" if you need to verify that sell good quality products you may want to pm LNL, He has some experience with their products, and from what I've heard he is quite happy with it.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
And as for the psoriasis my Mother has it really bad, allover her body from head to toe! She's tried several things even an experimental drug that had to flown in fro China-. I don't know everything that was in it but there was some kind of guinea pig urine or something gross like that. She took the shots for a year and of course nothing happened. ( and no she didn't want to run around on a wheel and didn't eat more cheese than usual ! LOL!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My niece had a horrible eczema but Virgin coconut oil healed it and now she is eczema free. So eczema can be cured.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Know of a herbal cream which will clear up Eczema in 2-3 days. I am so confident as it has worked on many family members including my daughter. It does not eradicate it all together but when used it will clear the eczema. totaly natural products, Sourced form the Himalayas.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I could never, ever, ever, ever in a million years eat raw animal meat. I have read about raw food diets, but I do not recall them ever recommeding raw animal meat.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't get psoriasis but I came across this very interesting feedback from someone who seems to have gotten rid of it. I am a newbie and can't post links, so I'll have to do this in bits. Join all the bits together to get a complete URL.

1. first bit: www
2. second bit: .psoriasis-help.org.uk/
3. third bit: forum/index.php?
4. fourth bit: topic=29403.0

N x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My belief is that psoriasis and eczema are internal problems so I am not confident that these topicals discussed could work (it is possible that their body was cleared while they were putting on topicals I suppose). The thing about Harmonized water is it addresses the internal causes. Osmosis is a very reputable company from what i understand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My niece had a horrible eczema but Virgin coconut oil healed it and now she is eczema free. So eczema can be cured.
Someone told me coconut oil worked but where do you find it? Should I order it? My daughter and I both suffer from eczema, allergies, and asthma.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone told me coconut oil worked but where do you find it? Should I order it? My daughter and I both suffer from eczema, allergies, and asthma.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Harmonized water contains different vibrational frequencies. It describes the “frequency messages†that water carries in its proton/electron outer shell for extended periods of time. It do work like a magic on our skin. I used to use Demarestâ€2122s product for eczema. It worked really well, but it had a fishy type of smell.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts