Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a online survey that asked men if they perferred curly or straight hair. I think over 75% said straight. I dont remember the website, trying to look for it. I happened to stumble on it yesterday but forgot to bookmark it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I wonder why they'd like straight hair more? Curly hair is kinda fun to play with.

·
Registered
360 Posts
its kinda weird.... if i go a long time with straight hair, then when i finally blowdry it curly then lots of guys will be like, oh i like your hair! but then the same thing happens if its the other way around. its just, generally i think that its easier to make hair look good straight cuz of all the hair serums and flatirons. but making hair look good curly it has to be really healthy and well conditioned...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Of course if you change your hair people are going to say nice things to be freindly. Unless of course its a complete disaster.

·
Registered
360 Posts
hey notice the victoria secrets ALWAYS have wavy hair? was wavy an option in that survey? cuz i probably would think that one would win hands down.

·
Registered
582 Posts
that's weird that I never noticed that... I'm trying to remember if they have ever had their hair bone straight or in curls... I love it when I style my hair wavy, its so... sexy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have curly hair and my man loves it just fine. As a matter of fact my very close cousin has long straight hair and I get more compliments on mine than she does on hers when we're together. She always tells me she wishes she had my hair.

·
Registered
17 Posts
its seems like most people prefer curly hair. Look at all our celebrities like jessica alba, jessica simpson, and eva longoria! they all wear their hair in beautiful waves

·
Registered
17 Posts
Previously I have straight hair but my hair become very thin layer because I sufferred hair lost problem when I was diagnosed hyperthyoroid. Now my hyperhyoroid under, I went to salon to curl my hair to voume up my hair and it looks nicer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think that straight hair makes a girl look more 'put together'- its retarded I love curly hair- it appears more carefree- my bf likes it straight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I rock both often! A lot of people use to tell me they preferred my straight hair but now I get a lot of compliments on my curly hair, it just depends on how you rock it and either one you have to do it with confidence!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts