Skin Care Talk banner

Daily Skin Care

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  mrfashionguy 
#1 ·
Daily Skin Care

Tips 1: Each day when you take your bath or shower, try to use Luke warm water. Hot water dries out the skin. Try to limit your time to fifteen minutes or less in the bath or shower. Bathing should be done no more than once a day. If you bathe too frequently you will remove the natural oils from the skin causing dryness.

Tips 2: Rub the pulp of a ripe Papaya on the face and leave for ½ an hour before washing.

Tips 3: Rub almond oil on the wrinkles in upward strokes. Leave overnight and wash with warm water next morning.

Tips 4: Add ½ tsp honey to 1 tsp rice powder. Smoothen the lines with this paste. Leave for ½ an hour and wash.

#5 ·
Quote: Originally Posted by allyj

hey guyss i just stumbled across this thread and noticed you guys were talking about papaya... and I just wanted to telll you about this mint and papaya scrub my friend gave me... its only 32 dollars for a huge nice bottle and may help to save u some time in the morning or evening whenever u use it... Its a really nice scrub and I've been loving the way my face feels every day. Its one of the skinplicity products... if you google skinplicity you will find it .... skinplicityskin.com

Wow you must REALLY love skinplicityskin - all of your post are about them.

#7 ·
Wow you must REALLY love skinplicityskin - all of your post are about them.
That's when you "hit" the report button and Susan checks it out to determine if it's spam.

Also, RoseLee, you might want to read the rules, as we are not allowed to post links to our websites in siggies.

#8 ·
Avoid wrinkles before this problem becomes too difficult to get rid of. When we are in our 40's, this is the time when wrinkles start to show up on our face and the rest of our body. The aging process becomes evident.

Always remind yourself to put on sun protection. A lotion with high SPF can deflect UV rays. These UV rays are damaging to the layers of this largest organ. UV rays break down collagen and elastin in the body, in addition to messing up with melanin production.

#11 ·
This is the second thread I've seen this exact post in, Motherhood. Before you get reported (I have not reported you.), you might want to cease advertising your product except in the marketplace area.

You can imagine what the boards would be reduced to if everyone were allowed to advertise their products.

Thank you so much in advance for respecting the rules and keeping our boards clutter free.

#13 ·
Our very own Mimi makes a pumpkin enzyme mask that she has graciously shared the recipe for in the DIY forum. She says you can sub papaya for the pumpkin. Check it out. It sounds like dessert for the skin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.