Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
plz help me, i have really damaged and unmanagable hair in front side of my head which are so dry, curly, and unbrashable,
its being ok after bath, but start to curl and dry some time later
any way to make those hair to straight and healthy?

plz help....

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! There are several things that come to my mind that can help you, the mayonaise treatment ( 2 tablespoons mayo, 1 tablespoon oilive oil, mix it up and paint it on your dry hair. wrap it in saran wrap or a big clear bag, then a towel over it for anywhere from 1/2 hor to a full hour. then shampoo and condition as normal. This gives the hair morre suppleness. You can also try the conditioner from Tail n' mane, that is what I use. I had fine thin, hair that broke all the time, it wouldn't grow -just break off now my hair is a little over half way down my back.( yes the stuff is cheap and it is for horses. But it's for show horses the ones that get their manes and tails all braided up. It doesn't smell and it works wonders for me. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi there,

You should try something really smoothing and moisturising for your hair, one of my favourite 'pick my hair up' rescue treatment is Snövik 21 Forever shampoo & conditioner, I think it's one of the best dry hair treatments available out there. They have really good straightening serum as well, it's a small bottle but the stuff is super concentrated, no fillers added to bulk up the stuff. You can buy them online at,

SNOVIK Hair Care - Shampoo / conditioner / treatments / styling products / advanced haircare

Other well working and known makes are Kerastase and Paul Mitchell.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have dry and damaged hair at the front of my hair too. I make sure to hit those areas thick with deep treatment once per week to strengthen the hairs anyway I can. Also, in my case, think some of the damage has come from the tension applied to the front of my hair when I pull it up in updos, half-ups, etc. I am very careful not to pull, but I think my hair is more fragile in those front areas.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
It sounds like your hair is on the verge of breaking, why not try the mayonaise hair mask, what have you got to loose? It only takes an hr, and it won't break your piggy bank either!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Try an egg mask for hair. You can whip an egg and add some olive oil /almond oil to it. Apply to hair and leave it on for 30mins before washing. This will moisturise and strengthen your hair.

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts