Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think guys can use all the same products as women. Your gender doesnt really have anything to do with your skin

·
Registered
40 Posts
I posted to here yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared.

Aloette makes 2 awesome eye cream, specifically designed to reduce dark circles . Eye Restore Complex & Advanced Eye Recovery Complex (this one is part of the anti-aging line) Dark circles can be caused by dark pigmentation in the skin. Both products cantain Vitamin K which helps to lighten the skin without bleaching agents. Dark circles can alos be caused by the thinness of the skin & a stretching od the capilarries underneath. Both products also help help with this condition.

The Eye Retore & The Advanced Eye Recovery also help to reduce puffiness, which causes bags & shadows & also help to reduce lines & wrinkles. The Advanced Eye Recovery contain peptides the greatest breakthrough in anti-aging today.

I definately have my father's eye. . . . dark, puffy, saggy, baggy. Aloette's products have made such a defference in my eyes. I have been using these products for 6 years. I turned officially old quite a few years ago. My eye look better now than they did when I was in my early 40's

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nope, vitamin K has nothing to do with this so vitamin K does nto help.
This is not a bruise where vitamin K might help

·
Registered
291 Posts
but i have heard that vitamin K can help reduce the blood constriction in the area around the eyes. isnt this what causes the dark circles in the first place?

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, vit K does nothing to ciculation
stagnant circulation is only a factor
vit K helps dissolve bruises
men and women can use same eye products

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some people have darks circles relative to their heredity, allergies, or thin skin under the eyes. Examples:

-`ever notice that most people of Greek or Indian-descent have heavier eyes and/or dark circles?

- "allergy shiners"

At 32, I have had dark circles under my eyes since I can remember, and it has nothing to do with the amount of sleep I get. They're there to stay, and good concealer is my best friend. (FYI: I am a former make-up artist, have fair skin, and blonde hair.)

If circles are related to fatigue, or you wish to try reducing the appearance of ever-present circles, try one of the following: Hylexin, Peter Thomas Roth Power-K Eye Rescue, or Murad Lighten and Brighten Eye Treatment.

Concealers: Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer or Jane Iredale Covercare Camoflage.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here are some remedies for eye dark circles:

Concealing the dark circles around eyes through make up techniques.
Do not use bleach or peels to make the dark circles around eyes light.
Treat the cause of illness mentioned above.
Sleep for sufficiently long hours to prevent formation of dark circles under eyes.
Do not scratch the under eye skin. T
Diet, which is rich in nutrients helps to remove dark circles around eyes.
Lightly tap the under eye skin with one or two fingers to
Increase the blood circulation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts