Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE
is how.

I am using it starting today and see already that it illuminates the undereye area, as promised, and can feel it tightening under the eyes.

NCNProskincare.com has a special on now, both products for $88 + S&H which is about $5.00. Usually they are about $112 together.

I don't sell the product and I'm not affiliated with the company nor with NCNProSkincare. I'm just reviewing these products. HTH

ETA: This is the ingredient list:

[quote from Toby at EssentialDaySpa.com]
"Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment
Horse Chestnut, the main ingredient, in the treatment of dark circles and under-eye puffiness, along with the green tea. These two ingredients move unwanted fluid away from the undereye tissue. They also reconstruct undereye tissue and promote the regrowth of healthy, new, strong cells. Green Tea is widely known as one of the most powerful antioxidant in nature.

Collagen restores elasticity. It plumps and fills out the skin, and supports the production of healthy collagen cells. Glucose Gum, along with the Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, gives the serum its ability to tuck. Ruscus Aculeatus root extract also promotes cell growth. Glycerin promotes the 'smoothing out effect' the serum has, to treat fine lines.

Willow Bark serves as an agent to both help the emulsion of oil and water and serves as a humectant. Fruit extracts exfoliate the skin, and lighten it. (They also deposit a measure of vitamin C, which is very effective for skin regeneration.) Cucumber reduces inflammation.

Calendula Officinalis Flower extract is used to strengthen and heal the undereye tissue. The serum also contains a high level of protein. Yeast Protein for skin regeneration is also a natural source of vitamin B. Calendula is a powerful healing agent, restoring balance to the skin's PH levels. Xanthan Gum is a stabilizer.
Illuminating Eye Care
The Illuminating Eye Care contains a powerful combination of vitamins and minerals – the equivalent of taking a multi-vitamin for your skin tissue. This dual- action cream illuminates and smoothes to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It firms and hydrates. Mica is used for the illumination, and helps give the cream its smooth texture. Cyclopentasiloxane, a humectant, retains moisture by acting as a skin conditioner. Dimethicone protects the skin from moisture loss, and Glycerin helps prevent dryness and gives the cream its smoothing effect. Glycerin also aids the skin's immune/healing system. (Glycerin will also attract water into the skin from the surrounding air.)

Pentylene Glycol and Butylene Glycol are both humectants. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and restores natural skin texture. Collagen restores elasticity and promotes healthy cell regrowth. Allantoin aides in soothing the skin tissue. Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) stimulates cell growth and aids in tissue repair.

Glucosamine firms skin tissue. Hyaluronic Acid allows retention of skin moisture and functions as a lubricant between the connective tissues of the skin. It also supports skin hydration. Hexylene Glycol is a moisturizing ingredient that makes the skin soft and supple. Niacinamide is a B3 vitamin that stimulates skin-cell growth and aids in tissue repair. This formula penetrates the epidermis. It also contains essential glucosamine complex, which strengthens and firms delicate eye skin.

Facts and Situations
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment has a "learning curve" associated with the initial applications. The active ingredients will cause a mild skin sensation, similar to any new product that may be applied to the skin. It has an initial warming effect that lasts moments and then dissipates.

Some flaking may occur due to inaccurate application. The skin, depending on its condition, will only be able to absorb so much of the serum. The remainder will stay on the surface. If flaking occurs, this can be wiped away with a damp cloth.

The serum is only applied to the immediate undereye area. However, once applied, the product will migrate through the skin layers to penetrate the entire upper cheekbone area. This migration causes the upper facial skin (excluding the forehead) to rejuvenate and firm, as well. What may occur: at the far edge of the cheekbone/eye area, a fine white powder may appear. This is the unabsorbed residue of the formula coming to the surface. It is excess, and can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.

Some clients have observed that with their initial applications, the undereye tissue momentarily becomes more pronounced. This is due to the sensitivity of this tissue and is general due to the pressure applied by the finger during the application process. This event is also the result of the collagen and other ingredients absorbing into the skin tissue. The skin tissue is like a pocket. Once filled it becomes larger. After a few minutes the serum adjusts to the area and the puffiness will diminish - leaving a smooth, firm outer surface.
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment is formulated to be applied to the immediate under-eye tissue. Applications which are misdirected and/or taken beyond the outer edge of the eye may result in flaking.

For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions"

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Did you find the skin more resilient and plumper? I need a good eye-cream but just for plumping really. I have thin undereye skin that is surviving on retin-a and Super-Cop but I want an eye cream I can wear during the day too!

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Are you sure you didn't get a side job?

Keep us posted. Take before and after pics fawnie. Then you really can tell what and if it is working!! I am excited to hear how it goes.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I should get a job selling stuff so I wouldn't be spending all my own money trying everything out! Good idea Gym!

No Lexi, this is mainly for tightening I would say. The collagen can't possibly penetrate the skin since it's a large molecule, so I don't know what that "plumping effect" is about. It doesn't leave my skin as dry and taut feeling as some other tightening products have in the past. Still too soon to tell really.

Has anyone else used this?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey Fawnie,

Please keep us posted, I hope it really continues to work for you. Do you think it is just a quick fix product or do you believe over time it will actually make long lasting changes in your skin?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The product is a quick fix, but results last 12 hours.

Some ppl say that even after removing it at night, the next day their skin is tight and flat.

My skin isn't saggy and baggy, but I have allergies that Claritin doesn't fix, so hopefully this will help the puffiness and circles. The BabyQ and lymphatic drainage massage help a bit too.

[quote from easyeyesolutions.com]
"This product will instantly firm the under-eye tissue in minutes and treats moderate to severe under-eye dark circles. With continued use, the under-eye tissue becomes stronger. This is a versatile product that doubles as a cosmetic enhancer. It firms the under-eye tissue instantly and lasts 12 hours or more. It eliminates under-eye bags and puffiness. You will be amazed at how it turns back the clock, providing a youthful fresh look to your appearance. Makeup can be applied over it. It is designed equally for women as well as men regardless of skin color, age or skin type."

We'll see!

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HERE are some reviews and before/after pictures.

Second day using it, and I am loving this stuff more and more. When I woke up today, my undereye area was still flat and the puffiness that I usually see in the morning was markedly less today!

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I started using the Tuck by itself under the eye at bedtime instead of in the a.m. and like the way the puffiness is reduced in the morning.

Here's another DIY trick from EDS:

Gelatin Mask for Eyes:

Dissolve 1/4 tsp Knox plain gelatin powder in 1 tablespoon boiling water.
Stir til clear.
Let the solution cool to room temperature and then apply the COOLED SOLUTION to the undereye and trough (inner corner) areas avoiding the lashes. Throw away any remaining solution
Let this set for 30 minutes with your eyes closed and then rinse off with cool water.
Apply any other products or makeup as usual.
Repeat daily for one week and then 2 or 3 times a week thereafter.
Lessens the look of dark circles and puffiness.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I was just wondering where you can go to order this product safely online. I've been looking for ways to remove dark under eye circles and puffiness and usually the products cost ALOT! I was looking at xtendlife but the reviews seemed kind of fake, but once coming to this site I feel everything is genuine.

But yes, lol, back to the question. Do you have any before and after pictures? (^_^) And are there any other products you've tried that have worked for removing eye puffiness?

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am using the eye creme from xtendlife, it has lessen the dark cirlces, and I think I can see a slight difference in the puffiness, but I dont think its really gonna help with the fine lines. (but then again, I have only been using it for about 3 weeks I think) This product Fawnie is speaking of sounds interesting, but damn its expensive! Cant you get it cheaper somehow or maybe a sample of it, if it works so fast, they should give samples, and if it does indeed work that fast and that great, then they shouldnt have any problems making the sales. Just a thought...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Fawnie, this is an old post are you still using the product and how do you like it

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fawnie, this is an old post are you still using the product and how do you like it
No. I gave up on it. After some initial results it just dried my skin out too much so I send it back. Not everyone had good luck with it apparently.

Guess I learned my lesson about reviewing a product before I'd used it for a good 6 weeks. Sorry..

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just started using a new product for the same problem it is by biopelle called illume. It has vitamin k, the makers actually make products for bruise healing after surgeries etc. Anyway, today was day one, I will see how it goes. My under eye bruises are not really bad. I mean I would not consider in my number one problem. I am late 40's so just part of the aging thing. I am mostly bruised looking on the inside of the bridge of my nose next to my eyes. so we will see.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
No. I gave up on it. After some initial results it just dried my skin out too much so I send it back. Not everyone had good luck with it apparently.

Guess I learned my lesson about reviewing a product before I'd used it for a good 6 weeks. Sorry..
So Fawnie, some time ago you were using vanilyx, are you still using this for dark eye circles? If so, how is it going for you. If not, what are you now using, if I may ask?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So Fawnie, some time ago you were using vanilyx, are you still using this for dark eye circles? If so, how is it going for you. If not, what are you now using, if I may ask?
*hangs head in shame* I use Hylexin now when I think of it. Someone gave it to me and I thought...heck, why not?
Hylexin

I did give my Vanillyx to my sister who loves it tho. Her dark circles appear better with it.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
180 Posts
This stuff is DA BOMB! It last forfreakin'ever too! Most of my "eye issues" have been knocked out from doing facial exercising, but when my allergies are acting up or I've had a sleepless night or I'm hungover or feeling like poo, this stuff REALLY helps A LOT. I've been using it on and off (mostly off cuz I don't need it much) for a few months and I have to say no woman (or man...let's not forget our fellas) with 'eye issues' should be without it....
I'm not affiliated in any way with this product either, but if I were rich, I'd invest in this company. This stuff works.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
*hangs head in shame* I use Hylexin now when I think of it. Someone gave it to me and I thought...heck, why not?
Hylexin

I did give my Vanillyx to my sister who loves it tho. Her dark circles appear better with it.
So, any positive results with the Hylexin? Did the Vanilyx just not work for you? Sorry for all of the questions, but I have dark eye circles and am trying to determine which under eye cream to use for this. I am leaning toward Bright-I from Skin Actives, any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
This stuff is DA BOMB! It last forfreakin'ever too! Most of my "eye issues" have been knocked out from doing facial exercising, but when my allergies are acting up or I've had a sleepless night or I'm hungover or feeling like poo, this stuff REALLY helps A LOT. I've been using it on and off (mostly off cuz I don't need it much) for a few months and I have to say no woman (or man...let's not forget our fellas) with 'eye issues' should be without it....
I'm not affiliated in any way with this product either, but if I were rich, I'd invest in this company. This stuff works.
Are you talking about the Hylexin Tigerlilly?

·
Registered
713 Posts
FYI...check the dates on the posts, some of these are old and some are reallllllly old!!! It's best to start a new question sometimes.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts