The best one I have used is the 24k eye serum made by Oro Gold Cosmetics. You can find their discount site online if you don't have a mall by you that sells these. I think it's called OroBeauty.
I didn't see amazing results for my first two weeks, but the third week really took me to where I wanted to be. I saw the dark circles basically vanish. Now, I apply it daily and they pretty much stay away from me.
I have been very impressed with this eye serum. Several days without sleep....and couldn't tell.
Tried it eye by eye so to speak, with MVO eye serum, the only difference was the scent. MVO has a gorgeous scent and the other is unscented.
I think you can get much batter option for it. Everyone has their different skin so itâ€2122s depend on which type is of your skin. If you have oily skin then you need to use other product from the person who has simple dry skin. dark eye circles are due to vitamins and also due to weakness so if you are physically perfect then there will be much changes u can see.
I've suffered with the under-eye circles since I was a child! When I questioned my dermatologist about them, asking for a prescription remedy, he suggested an otc redness reducing moisturizer. I use derma e Pycnogenol Redness Reducing Serum. I also found a new product by Dalton (qvc) that I love, it's a dual-ended concealer with dermaflex. The stick concealer glides on and I can reapply throughout the day and not worry about caking or flaking. It has a brightner in it that really makes my eyes look awake!
Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method. It is natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
1) Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
2) A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
3) Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
4) Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
5) Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in two to three weeks.
6) Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.