Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all! I’m new to this forum.

Does anyone have any advice or success with lightening dark hands to match the face?

I just want my hands to match my neck at least, if not my face. My face has always naturally been lighter than the rest of my body but my basic skincare routine for my face includes exfoliating, which is why my face is super light compared to the rest of my body.

i haven’t been on a hand lightening regimen for a month, but I’ve tried nearly everything. Examples would be Konica acid soap, glutathione creams, lactic acid lotion, Asian lotions, vitamin c serum, etc.

If you have any success for lightening dark hands, please let me know! Thanks ????

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem, dark hands and feet but rest of the body and face is light, it’s weird!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to know I'm not alone lol ;)!!

I hope we can both get hands and feet to match the rest of our bodies one day :(! I'm going to try exfoliating daily and research different creams/serums for now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to know I'm not alone lol ;)!!

I hope we can both get hands and feet to match the rest of our bodies one day :(! I'm going to try exfoliating daily and research different creams/serums for now
What do you exfoliate with? I have tried diy sugar lemon scrub everyday and it made a huge difference, I also tried Kojic soap which made a difference as well but my face got more lighter as well. what cream would you try?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've tried F&W Gold Brightening serum and Kojie san soap and had minimal results. The weird thing about Kojie is after I get done using it my hands are bright then a few minutes later they revert to being the old complexion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you exfoliate with? I have tried diy sugar lemon scrub everyday and it made a huge difference, I also tried Kojic soap which made a difference as well but my face got more lighter as well. what cream would you try?
I use a Korean exfoliating rag and Kojic acid soap in the shower. After showering I use amlactin and sometimes mix in vitamin c serum and Clinic Clear whitening cream. I've noticed a little bit of a difference and some peeling, but nothing major yet :(.

I'll try to do a diy lemon scrub, thanks for the tip :) !
Idk why but Kojic acid doesn't work that well on my hands lol. But it works on the rest of my body pretty well.

I want to try carolight cream eventually. I see it all over the skincare lightening forums, but I'm not sure how to buy it as I heard there are a lot of fake creams when buying online :oops:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've tried F&W Gold Brightening serum and Kojie san soap and had minimal results. The weird thing about Kojie is after I get done using it my hands are bright then a few minutes later they revert to being the old complexion.
Fair and White brightening serum? I've never heard of that brand. I agree with the Kojie/Kojic acid soap though. I always have minimal results with that on my hands lol. And I notice that it leaves my arms brighter immediately and sometimes fades a few minutes later too. But it really does nothing for my hands :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts