Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after some success from ondine, I thought I would try this Natural Soap, and it was only like $3.95 on Amazon.

I've now had it for about 4 days now, and I have washed my face without now 7 times. I wash my face when I wake up since I seem to be rather oily when I wake up, and then before I go to bed.

I wear glasses, and have for years, and wear contacts sometimes. I had these VERY DARK marks from the nose pads and where my frames would touch my skin. It was very ugly, and it just seemed like they would never go away. I always wore my glasses because you could see my marks from a mile away.

After using this Soap for just 3 days, they are gone!
I can now wear contacts without my marks!

My skin has also become so more "brighter" it's like a nice warm golden glow.
I really like this soap, and I will continue to use it.

My skin also has a nice new and refreshing feel to it!
When I wash, I can see how dirty my face really is!

I have basically no acne but a few pimples on my forehead from my hair, so acne really isn't a problem for me, and they they are now gone!

I have also reported some improvement with my blackheads, as that is the only thing that I really care about as far as acne. They are all over my nose, but after a few washes, they became a decent amount less dark, and my nose looks cleaner now because of it!

Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Congrats! What great news! It is great when people discover & share effective treatments. Please keep updating everyone on your results.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Thats great! Thanks for the updates! I'll be sure to try out this soap!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
ondine is this soap very drying? do you notice when you use it on your face if you get dry patches? I was gong to recommend it to a friend and she asked if it was drying. And since I haven't ever used it, I said I have no clue, but I will ask someone who might know.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Actually, yes it is. Probably anything with either glycolic acid or Kojic probably will be. Your friend can just dab a little olive oil (or vaseline if it is really too dry) on the dry patches.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Actually, yes it is. Probably anything with either glycolic acid or Kojic probably will be. Your friend can just dab a little olive oil (or vaseline if it is really too dry) on the dry patches.
Thanks ondine, I got her to order some so we shall see how it goes

·
Registered
500 Posts
does this work as well as hydrquinone 4%

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I think it works differently. HQ actually diminished melanin production.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts