Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years i've head this dark mark that's like right on or under my widows peak. I've always had a widows peak but it seemed like out of nowhere appeared a really dark spot near it. its really noticeable and i don't know how to get rid of it.I also don't know how it got there. I had started to shave it off and i guess that might be the cause. Right now im using a brand of bleaching cream but its not working. Does anyone have any remedies for my problem?

I would post a picture but this is my first post and i'm not allowed

·
Registered
153 Posts
Some people have a hairline that dips or `peaks` right at top centre of their forehead = Widow`s Peak.
You can Google it for the accurate origin of the term, I don`t want to misrepresent ; )

Prodigy: The scar you have sounds like it may be a flat mole. If it`s really dark, you should have a Doc check it out just to be on the safe side.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some people have a hairline that dips or `peaks` right at top centre of their forehead = Widow`s Peak.
You can Google it for the accurate origin of the term, I don`t want to misrepresent ; )

Prodigy: The scar you have sounds like it may be a flat mole. If it`s really dark, you should have a Doc check it out just to be on the safe side.

Good luck!
I had my doctor look at it and he said he didn't know of anything I could do for it. But I wouldn't exactly consider him an expert on that subject, i know there has to be some kind of treatment for it. I thought about seeing a dermatologist but I would like to know if there are any good lightening treatments or something I could try

1 - 5 of 5 Posts