Skin Care Talk banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
@dark2caramel, since the word on the street is carotein gel/cream is not as strong as it was before, are you still going to use it with ur skinlight?! If not, then what else will you use....and will this skinlight still be effective and make us glowy/bright like you!? without the carotein crema/gel?>

I just ordered my skinlight, and i have 2 caroteins here from earlier this year I have never used cause of the relaxer smell, and i think these 2 are not the legir caroteins thats yall were using anyway, i may still mix it with skin light......I also will eventually buy the dr.lewinn toning serum....but for now I just ordered the lemonpeel bioferment. I will use lpb inside my diy 4% hq with hyaluronic acid serum for my face in conjunction with retin a. 1% every night, ive been on gly/lac peels/kojie san for a while now, my face-body is exfoliated very well....im hoping this routine wrks wel for me...i hope to garner results like d2c

i also have maxipeel 4/amlactin/glytone/diy lactic-glycolic acid lotion etc...im ready to get light skinned by christmas
i never mix skin light with the carotein nourishing cream and i only started using the carotein recently and i only use the carotein once maybe twice a week when i don't want use ra or skinlight so its not really needed. i reached my goal without carotein, i just use it as part of my maintenance reg. amlactin will work just fine.

i get the goat milk soap at http://www.amazon.com/Canus-Goats-Milk-Three-5-Ounce/dp/B0002OCNMC/ref=lh_ni_t

·
Registered
422 Posts
i never mix skin light with the carotein nourishing cream and i only started using the carotein recently and i only use the carotein once maybe twice a week when i don't want use ra or skinlight so its not really needed. i reached my goal without carotein, i just use it as part of my maintenance reg. amlactin will work just fine.

i get the goat milk soap at http://www.amazon.com/Canus-Goats-Milk-Three-5-Ounce/dp/B0002OCNMC/ref=lh_ni_t
Thank you D2C....Well that gets me relief, I will be starting me a log on using skinlight when it gets here hopefully by mid week/this week, I will be making sure to do as much of ur regi as possible so I can see if this will make me like 3-4 shads lighter like you, your results are maaadd even, and you really encourage me to take this leap....to the other members, I will report how this goes/works out.

·
Registered
422 Posts

Also, does it matter which goat milk to get? i saw one on ebay with pumkin in there/high amts of vitamin a... I want to keep turning my body's skin cells over, yet cant afford 10 retin a.'s right now, I am going to buy both the one on this link and the pumkin/goat milk one on ebay

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Also, does it matter which goat milk to get? i saw one on ebay with pumkin in there/high amts of vitamin a... I want to keep turning my body's skin cells over, yet cant afford 10 retin a.'s right now, I am going to buy both the one on this link and the pumkin/goat milk one on ebay
no i dont think it matters hun

·
Registered
19 Posts
will the skin light body lotion work just as good as the cream.....and also do you mix the oil with the cream

·
Registered
42 Posts
Omg Girl ! I lover your results ! what is your goal ? and how long have you been using your products for this result ? Incase it has not been asked yet sorry lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,
You do need to understand that there is always news people at the forum. We try to read the previous posts but we might still have questions.
Please to understand who ever send you a post and answer if you can.
Right now I really want to see the pics that you posted and took back. If you're feel confortable to post them back I'll really appreciate.
You lightening journey never started with glutathione injection? I read some of you post and I thoucht you did it.
thanks for all your posts that are really helpful.
For the dark part you can use flori's duo gommant. I don't know if you can find it from here but it's really work for knuckles and so on.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts