Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am 27 and I have noticed tiny dark spots in my face, I have looked at a lot of skin care brands that can get rid of the dark spots but can't decided which one to go for, also I have heard that using a retin A cream is good for skin? an suggestions or recommendations would be great.

thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
Maryam Retin A is very effective and is a good way to exfoliate the top layers of skin. I have used it for a couple of months now but, I mix it with a skin whitening cream and all of the spots that I had on my skin are practically gone. I get my retin A from All Day Chemist.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Maryam I have been using Retin A for 2 years and I really like the product I use it along with a do it yourself Vitamin C Serum and a microfibre cloth and I feel all three work well in combination on my skin. You can read more about Retin A and various formulas for Vitamin C Serum on the Anti-Aging forum and look at the Skin Lightening forum to help you with the dark spots! Ask lots of questions and have fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for giving me helpful tips. I am just curious do you need a prescription for Retin A cream or you can get it over the counter.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Maryam I do have a prescription, but go to the Anti-Aging forum and read where others purchase their Retin A.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts