Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a dark upper lip since my birth... I dont know whether it's melasma or something else.. even my mom has dark upper lip... can you pls advise the treatment for this problem.
Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
33,723 Posts
Do you use sunscreen?? If so what kind?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
What helps me is a seasalt scrub with honey and lemon lime. Let it 2-3. Mins on ur lip and it will lighten ur lip gradually. Use a moisturizing spf lip balm on ur lips.

·
Banned
836 Posts
What helps me is a seasalt scrub with honey and lemon lime. Let it 2-3. Mins on ur lip and it will lighten ur lip gradually. Use a moisturizing spf lip balm on ur lips.

Hi" Would you still recommend ht26? Do you think it can lighten 3 shades? What do you think of the new version? Are you still using the hands and feet

·
Registered
973 Posts
So with this method, would lips redarken again? i need tangible solutions to upper and lower DARK LIPS. can you suggest a spf lip balm?

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Hi

I also have very dark lips
whatcan use to make them pink
There several suggestions by different people ... Bottomline - you'd need an exfoliator, a lightener and a moisturiser : plus loootsa patience and committment. :yes:

For exfoliation - scrubbing with a toothbrush + exfo soap like kojie sans (whenever you take a shower or brush your teeth) is a start. Also using RA and an aha lotion.

For lightening - a niacinamide toner/cream is best bcos its safe n non-irritating for lips, genitalia etc... Some have said Hypprogel cream works for them.

For moisturising - get a lip balm with spf in it. @PrincessIvanka83

1 - 8 of 8 Posts