1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I use Bright I. I have never used Dermajuv

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
for me it does just what it says brightens my eye, and keeps the area moist. It is supposed to help maintain skin thickness. Who doesn't want to maintain that?

I don't have much of puffiness and only have dark circles when I stay up too late. Crows feet, knock on wood, isn't a problem for me as of yet-

I asked you about the Complex31, (with no answer). What kind of results do you get from using it?

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Its working very well actually but I dont think I will be keeping up with it because of the cost and its the same as the DIY vitamin C serum which I finally got around to making
and it was a nice texture.

On another note, this is my friend's review of Complex31, which is very negative:
"This appears to be ascorbic acid suspended in silicones. The purpose of silicones is to form a barrier on top of the skin to prevent substances from penetrating the skin.

In order to be effective, ascorbic acid has to penetrate the skin - so I have no idea how this can be of any benefit at all"

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
YAY for you for joining the DIY club-
I knew we convince you soon enough. Which recipe are you usuing? At the moment I am using the jojoba one and liking it. Have tried a few others. Most times I don't need to use a moisturizer after applying the C with jojoba. It works well on its own. I do however always apply my SS-

So before making your own C serum you were using the Complex31 is that right?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
LnL I am with Rat I love the DIY Vit C serum and I use the same recipe she uses. I put it on first wait about 30 min then put on the Xtendlife. Sometimes I reverse the order. Always try to trick my skin any way I can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts