Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using dermalogica daily microfoliant for about two years. I'm 23 years old and am trying to figure out why i'm still breaking out when i eat well, exercise and have an awesome life and i'm thinking this product might be the problem. my skin breaks out more with salacylic acid, which this product has a little bit of, so my question is ;HAS ANYONE ELSE TRIED THIS AND HAD A GOOD OR BAD EXPERIENCE WITH IT??

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I've been using dermalogica daily microfoliant for about two years. I'm 23 years old and am trying to figure out why i'm still breaking out when i eat well, exercise and have an awesome life and i'm thinking this product might be the problem. my skin breaks out more with salacylic acid, which this product has a little bit of, so my question is ;HAS ANYONE ELSE TRIED THIS AND HAD A GOOD OR BAD EXPERIENCE WITH IT??
Yes, I have used it before, when I was in my Dermalogica phase. The place I used to go to for facials only used Dermalogica, so that is why I started with it. The only advice I could give to you, being I am acne prone, is not to use it everyday. Maybe it is a little too harsh. Or maybe you are developing a reaction to one of the ingredients. I know this has green tea, rice bran and licorice, just to name a few. Try using something else for awhile and see if the problem goes away. Something without salicylic and more of a gentle cleanser. Anytime you are having out breaks you don't want to be too aggressive with your cleanser. Hope that helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts