Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
No fawnie never tried one, and I reckon you don't NEED another toy!!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
That's where it all starts, the "looks so interesting" part will get ya everytime-

How are you liking the IS? Worth the $ ?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IS Clinical Youth Serum. Yes. nice but it takes a while to find out if it's working. Darn that.

I like the Nuskin galvanic spa too. I like the idea of it plus the softness of my skin afterward.

I should be in advertising....I love it! The way they reel me in every time is fascinating to behold! Am I the only person in the world who would rather watch the commercials on TV? Mesmerizing.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Keep me posted on the IS, I am interested and will spend, if it is worth the results. You are my tester-

See I hate commercials. Takes up too much time. Now, I love to read the ads in a magazine. Have you ever gotten the magazine New Beauty? If not, you need too-
. I highly recommend it-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yes....New Beauty. It is the debbil. I always think I need to try everything they show me. I did see an article about transdermal hyaluronic acid in the current issue.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Yep, I save them ALL!! I love to look at that magazine.

·
Registered
515 Posts
My draws are overflowing with products, no room for more.
Still waiting for the snake venom to kick in.......

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My draws are overflowing with products, no room for more.
Still waiting for the snake venom to kick in.......
Yes, snake venom....it takes 30 days for full effect they say. Are you noticing anything yet??

You need bigger drawers or give stuff away to your sisters. There are still lots of products you haven't tried yet!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts