Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do her soaps and stuff work? I dont feel like researching really, what experiences have you guys had with it?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have only purchased the DS soap. I also purchased the Papaya/KA from the Phillipino (Dr. Belo ad) seller on Ebay. I wasn't too thrilled about the results from DS soap - but the Dr. Belo ad soap went to work on my skin like PacMan on turbo speed. My last order for the Belo ad soap was a big one but as soon as I am almost out I plan to order and try the Likas @ yollies. It's a heckuva lot cheaper than the Belo soap and you don't have to do that ridiculous bidding (for a bar of soap!).

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Her stuff only brightens, it doesnt lighten. She carries various soaps and soaps dont lighten at all because it gets washed off. She has natural creams with kojic, glutathione, and arbutin. They have minimal effect on inhibiting melanin, it may work for already fair skin with a few spots or slight discolorations here and there but not for tan to dark skin.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Do her soaps and stuff work? I dont feel like researching really, what experiences have you guys had with it?
ive used the soap and lotion, it came with the pills, i had absolutely NO results @ all.. but they say that dermaline works. However, thats made BY Diana Stadler but its much more expensive.. LD, whats your regimine again?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts