Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve been using the supreme white Paris (union sacrée ) which is the “strongest “ for a month now and I really don’t see anything happening to my skin , if anything i feel like i have re-darkened . I bought the entire range ( meaning the face cream tube , glycerin , lotion , toner , soap , serum etc ). I mixed 2 serums and 500ml cream ( basically a whole bottle of lotion ) . Yet I don’t see major lightening and it’s suppose to be the “strongest “ . Same with my friend who’s on QE1 + carrot. LMAO!! She also got the entire range and mixed 2serums in hers but still no major results within a month . So far supreme white has only evened out my skin tone with more “ glow” ... nothing more .
I was previously using makari extreme carrot and Argan oil range and I’m really thinking about going back to it cause I had no problem with it and it was amazing . This supreme white paris thing ain’t the business . So did anybody really lightened while using supreme white Paris & QE1+ or are these products just hyped up for nothing and gimmicky? Those who lightened with these.. how did you mix , apply your products and how long did it take before seeing results ? . BTW we both got the supreme white and QE1+ Physically from their stores in Paris so it’s the real deal.
& yes I’ve read the QE1+range thread and mama tega supreme white thread as well and still need answers lol .

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
345 Posts
So I’ve been using the supreme white Paris (union sacrée ) which is the “strongest “ for a month now and I really don’t see anything happening to my skin , if anything i feel like i have re-darkened . I bought the entire range ( meaning the face cream tube , glycerin , lotion , toner , soap , serum etc ). I mixed 2 serums and 500ml cream ( basically a whole bottle of lotion ) . Yet I don’t see major lightening and it’s suppose to be the “strongest “ . Same with my friend who’s on QE1 + carrot. LMAO!! She also got the entire range and mixed 2serums in hers but still no major results within a month . So far supreme white has only evened out my skin tone with more “ glow” ... nothing more .
I was previously using makari extreme carrot and Argan oil range and I’m really thinking about going back to it cause I had no problem with it and it was amazing . This supreme white paris thing ain’t the business . So did anybody really lightened while using supreme white Paris & QE1+ or are these products just hyped up for nothing and gimmicky? Those who lightened with these.. how did you mix , apply your products and how long did it take before seeing results ? . BTW we both got the supreme white and QE1+ Physically from their stores in Paris so it’s the real deal.
& yes I’ve read the QE1+range thread and mama tega supreme white thread as well and still need answers lol .

Thanks in advance !
i live in France , those Qei+ creams are a scam ...i dont see any lightening ingredient listed in them ... a part for some serums theres kojic acid- but ive never said anything on here cause people seemed to get results ...maybe theres an international version with Hq in it , like for Fair and White europe is Kojic acid and international: HQ ( btw waste of time if you buy them in europe ) but their AHA line is bomb and works.
Ive also used HT26, waste of time and money , they only brighten like after a month, but the HT26 prepation serum is bomb ...Francoise bedon darkened me ... most of the creams from these brands dont work if you buy them in europe , their serums are somewhat good if u want a kojic acid serum to add to a cream like GG for instance.
and like i said , i live in france so i got the real deal on the officials french websites...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks in advance !
i live in France , those Qei+ creams are a scam ...i dont see any lightening ingredient listed in them ... a part for some serums theres kojic acid- but ive never said anything on here cause people seemed to get results ...maybe theres an international version with Hq in it , like for Fair and White europe is Kojic acid and international: HQ ( btw waste of time if you buy them in europe ) but their AHA line is bomb and works.
Ive also used HT26, waste of time and money , they only brighten like after a month, but the HT26 prepation serum is bomb ...Francoise bedon darkened me ... most of the creams from these brands dont work if you buy them in europe , their serums are somewhat good if u want a kojic acid serum to add to a cream like GG for instance.
and like i said , i live in france so i got the real deal on the officials french websites...
Oh wow , smh I’m shook !!! They don’t work and they be pricing them as if it’s about to do the work 😩. Whew chileee ! I better go back to my makari extreme and continue cause I’m about to give up on this supreme white and I haven’t even gone through 250ml of the first bottle and I have another 500ml unopened. I really don’t feel like jumping from cream to cream 😕 . Which cream or concussion are you using atm if you don’t mind me asking ? Thanks btw.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Lmao supreme white darken me proper. Stupid me I bought like 500 dollars worth cuz I like to buy like 8 months supple of my cream nothing within a month I was 2 shades darker then I jump on to Q7 Paris with 4 serums mix I even added ikb and it’s setum that one darken me horribly. Like so bad manh I am so done with these expensive cream expecially these Paris creams they are a utter waste of time money and effort.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmao supreme white darken me proper. Stupid me I bought like 500 dollars worth cuz I like to buy like 8 months supple of my cream nothing within a month I was 2 shades darker then I jump on to Q7 Paris with 4 serums mix I even added ikb and it’s setum that one darken me horribly. Like so bad manh I am so done with these expensive cream expecially these Paris creams they are a utter waste of time money and effort.
500 dollars ? Sis LMAO... wow I’m so mad for you ! Yea after this mix I’m giving up cause it was a total waste of money and time honestly 😞

·
Registered
345 Posts

Thanks in advance !
Oh wow , smh I’m shook !!! They don’t work and they be pricing them as if it’s about to do the work 😩. Whew chileee ! I better go back to my makari extreme and continue cause I’m about to give up on this supreme white and I haven’t even gone through 250ml of the first bottle and I have another 500ml unopened. I really don’t feel like jumping from cream to cream 😕 . Which cream or concussion are you using atm if you don’t mind me asking ? Thanks btw.
Makari works the extrem carrot & argan, but i stopped cause i had a breakout from it ...
A lot of these companies think they can sell anything at a high ass price just because it has "PARIS" written on it ... they're aware of the image Paris has for foreigners , Paris represents luxury ( french brands like Dior , Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent , Balmain...).So they use it to overprice and sell anything ... dont fall for it ...
at the moment , for body im using GG mixed with maxi white serum kojic acid , ambi fade cream ( 2% Hq) , and mitchel brand arbutin gel.
for face im using kligmans formula giving to me by my derm, and now im trying to maintain with alpha arbutin.

·
Registered
345 Posts
supreme white is a next overpriced scam...
just use them as base creams to mix good serums and gels, since u bought 500$ worth of cream , at least they will serve for something

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@flawlessBright
Man ... you ain’t lying ! All these “natural lighteners “ are scams so far. They’re slow asf and still don’t work . Like you said they use the «Paris» name as a marketing tool to attract customers by making us believe it’s luxury and the greatest thing out there . Makari will definitely break you out when you first start dealing with it but it stabilizes when you continue using it and it gets used to your skin tho ( well that’s what happened to me ) . I learned that with the extreme line you should only use it 3 times a week not more than that or else it will put you through hell . I used to use mix my body lotion with pure natural almond oil and my skin loved it.

·
Registered
307 Posts

Thanks in advance !
Ok first of all there's no such thing as the strongest range in supreme white. There are 3 ranges with 3 different essential oils that's oil. The cream did it's job (even tone and glow). You can mix 20 serums inside it will only even your skin. Please take note that depending on your shade and skin type creams work differently. Good French creams even out your skin and make it glow that's all. Makari is a bleaching cream(I know that's a harsh term but sorry it is) So you can't leave something as strong as makari and expect supreme white to lighten you. Supreme white and qei are just creams that maintain your tone and soften your skin. Now some will call them a base cream meaning they are good to use in mixes(If you know what to add inside). So they are not a scam they work but don't just lighten your skin like that. If you love the softness they give you you need to throw in some potent serum inside to get your desired results.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My mum uses the Privilege range from QEI+. It doesn't lighten her but does give a nice glow. The range is expensive and I wouldn't waste money on it to be honest.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't think so oh. Depends on your skin. I've been using paris creams for 6 years now. They give a glow and repair your skin not straight up lightening. And I know people who use them and they are really light!! You just have to know how to mix it

·
Registered
136 Posts

Thanks in advance !
me and you same! I'm almost done with the QEI OR lotion, which says "strong toning" but has done nothing for me so far. although I'm not getting darker, but I'm not getting lighter either.
QEI is a maintenance cream if a person can afford to use an expensive cream to maintain.

·
Registered
307 Posts
me and you same! I'm almost done with the QEI OR lotion, which says "strong toning" but has done nothing for me so far. although I'm not getting darker, but I'm not getting lighter either.
QEI is a maintenance cream if a person can afford to use an expensive cream to maintain.
A friend used OR and said it was too strong for her

·
Registered
33 Posts
To be honest! I've been using the Qei+Carrot lotion with serum for almost 5 months and no results at all. It didn't brighten me nor did it lighten me, it literally just gave me a glow and sat there on my skin. I also don't like the smell. Was thinking of using the Makari Naturalle. They have a set for £60 but don't know if I should spend money on it.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don't think so oh. Depends on your skin. I've been using paris creams for 6 years now. They give a glow and repair your skin not straight up lightening. And I know people who use them and they are really light!! You just have to know how to mix it
@Goldencream So how can one mix it to get that 3shades lighter complexion???

I hve bin using d Qei-OR aswell nd its serum, I didn’t even mix serum nd lotion together in a container INSTEAD i mixed them “lotion/serum in palm’’ yet i got no results for d past month now....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Thanks in advance !
Ok first of all there's no such thing as the strongest range in supreme white. There are 3 ranges with 3 different essential oils that's oil. The cream did it's job (even tone and glow). You can mix 20 serums inside it will only even your skin. Please take note that depending on your shade and skin type creams work differently. Good French creams even out your skin and make it glow that's all. Makari is a bleaching cream(I know that's a harsh term but sorry it is) So you can't leave something as strong as makari and expect supreme white to lighten you. Supreme white and qei are just creams that maintain your tone and soften your skin. Now some will call them a base cream meaning they are good to use in mixes(If you know what to add inside). So they are not a scam they work but don't just lighten your skin like that. If you love the softness they give you you need to throw in some potent serum inside to get your desired results.
Well sis . According to the supreme white staff in the Parisian store “ union sacrée “ is the strongest and most effective . It did his job by re- darkening me LMAO ? It clearly says “ soin eclaircisssant “ on the products not “ even and glowing skin “. False advertisement for marketing purpose then *shrugs* . My skin was pretty much evened out before jumping on supreme white . I don’t have dark knuckles , dark toes or knees . My skin is pretty much a uniform tone , SWP just brightened a few acne scars on my face .. THAT’S IT really ! . It could’ve at least maintained my complexion but nah it straight out darkened me 2 shades . Their marketing slogan is “Éclaircissant” which means lightening in French and lightening is definitely not what the products does so ... Ma’m if we’re saying it’s a scam , it’s a scam !.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Funny I have a totally different experience with supreme white. First I tried the Shea lotion with two sacree serums( because I couldn’t find the Shea serums at the time)
Even me like no other.lightened me two shades even. I left a review here at the time.
Then they started to mess up.taking people’s money and not sending out oroducts for months. I called the office and the lady said she didn’t deal with online orders.
I was livid!
Got my products after a month and thankfully, had same fantastic results. Since then it’s been so hard sourcing it. The website looks like it barely functions, same products remains out of stock after many months.i was fortunate to get a bottle of their carrot lotion and sacree serum in December and I kid u not people , I was up another two shades, my boyfriend told me to slow down lol. What’s left isn’t up to a table spoon and I am thrown into misery already 😭😁🧐😂. I don’t know how I managed to stretch it that long.

I agree with everyone on qei though. It should never be classified as a lightener IMO.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To be honest! I've been using the Qei+Carrot lotion with serum for almost 5 months and no results at all. It didn't brighten me nor did it lighten me, it literally just gave me a glow and sat there on my skin. I also don't like the smell. Was thinking of using the Makari Naturalle. They have a set for £60 but don't know if I should spend money on it.
Haven’t used the makari naturelle line but makari will definitely lighten you if that’s what your aiming at . PS : Makari will break you out at first but don’t freak out , treat the pimples it will give you , fade the acne scars and stay on the cream and it will stabilize. It will definitely stop giving you problem . Dealing with makari in the beginning is a headache and heartache that’s what people don’t really mess with it lmao

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well sis . According to the supreme white staff in the Parisian store “ union sacrée “ is the strongest and most effective . It did his job by re- darkening me LMAO ? It clearly says “ soin eclaircisssant “ on the products not “ even and glowing skin “. False advertisement for marketing purpose then *shrugs* . My skin was pretty much evened out before jumping on supreme white . I don’t have dark knuckles , dark toes or knees . My skin is pretty much a uniform tone , SWP just brightened a few acne scars on my face .. THAT’S IT really ! . It could’ve at least maintained my complexion but nah it straight out darkened me 2 shades . Their marketing slogan is “Éclaircissant” which means lightening in French and lightening is definitely not what the products does so ... Ma’m if we’re saying it’s a scam , it’s a scam !.
Ma chérie quand on dit eclaircissant ça veut pas forcément dire du bleach. Yes it says lightening but lightening in their terms don't mean bleach or 2 3 shades up- they mean unify skin. It's not a scam dear people's skin d are different. Someone will use palmers and get lighter while someone will use makari and get darker. Supreme white and qei have lightened lots of people before. You just have to find what works for you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Funny I have a totally different experience with supreme white. First I tried the Shea lotion with two sacree serums( because I couldn’t find the Shea serums at the time)
Even me like no other.lightened me two shades even. I left a review here at the time.
Then they started to mess up.taking people’s money and not sending out oroducts for months. I called the office and the lady said she didn’t deal with online orders.
I was livid!
Got my products after a month and thankfully, had same fantastic results. Since then it’s been so hard sourcing it. The website looks like it barely functions, same products remains out of stock after many months.i was fortunate to get a bottle of their carrot lotion and sacree serum in December and I kid u not people , I was up another two shades, my boyfriend told me to slow down lol. What’s left isn’t up to a table spoon and I am thrown into misery already 😭😁🧐😂. I don’t know how I managed to stretch it that long.

I agree with everyone on qei though. It should never be classified as a lightener IMO.
You see!! Skin reaction to cream differ

1 - 20 of 135 Posts