Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go look at the new ADC website, everything is so nicely organized, the HQ 4%'s price went down from $1.42 to $1.38 and I think the Retin-A prices are down too. Every product has a picture now with detailed information about the manufacturer and dosage. It is very easy to naviate and they even have a structured drug index and the website is aesthetically pleasing now (or at least much better than before).

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
MUCH better AND there is a wish list. I love sites that do that because I will see something I want but not ready to buy then forget what it was later on! This is so much better now AND there is a full list of the products.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
WOOHOO! They've finally fixed their site. Ordering should be much less painful now. I'll be trying it out for speed this afternoon. The prices DID go down. Unbelievable! Like Christmas in September.

There's a kink, though. On the HQ page, there's only one add to cart link & I can't tell whether that is for the 2% or the 4%. I'll have to put it into the cart to see what turns up in there.

As for the KJ 2%, at this low of a concentration, I'd be surprised if it was effective in lightening brown skin but it might give a nice brightening/evening boost to caucasian/fair Asian skin.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Kinda freaky they lower their prices-who does that in this economy??
(maybe their economy is booming-
)

Lets hope their new site will help with their shipping issues as well. At least they have made an effort to try and make things easier to find on their webpage. They had to have LOTS of complaints!!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Oh so they are like everyone else. They make it LOOK like they have lowered their prices until you get to the checkout line-

Makes perfect sense to me now-

Hey at least they have a new site!!! It was MUCH needed-

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yay! imma check it out now.. maybe ill be alittle less confused.. although im still confused as to what ready made stuff to buy.. i dont think im knowledgble enough to mix like you guys YET!

·
Registered
172 Posts
So does anyone know what's up with the 4% HQ? Is it gone completely, or are they going to re-introduce it at some point? If not, what's in this Alustra formulation? Perhaps if enough people send in enquiries about this, they'll bring it back. 2% HQ seems a bit too mild =/

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
So does anyone know what's up with the 4% HQ? Is it gone completely, or are they going to re-introduce it at some point? If not, what's in this Alustra formulation? Perhaps if enough people send in enquiries about this, they'll bring it back. 2% HQ seems a bit too mild =/
UGH!!! please tell me the stregnth didn't change... I finally submitted my order last night and i thought the 2% was a mistype.I remember Ondine mentioning something about it before

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Oh my God, Ondine!!! Do you know what is going on with the HQ4%? Please tell me I didn't jinx myself yesterday talking about how it's now finally working. I will die if I can't get the 4% anymore!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I did a quick bit of research on Alustra, and it looks like it was designed to combat skin problems like freckles, melasma, wrinkles, etc. the usual stuff. 2% HQ is NOT enough for anyone wanting to seriously lighten

1 - 20 of 34 Posts