Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, so I figured we need a thread for everyone to list their skin lightening regimen. Also, I know diet plays an important role in the correct functioning of your skin, an even skin tone, better results, and overall health. So my question is: what does your diet consist of? An everyday diet comprised of the whole food group can really help your results.

My Regimen:
Morning:
-Watch Face with Himalaya Herbals Neem & Turmeric Face Wash
-Apply Paula's Choice Ultra Light Sunscreen.
Night:
-Nivea for Men Energizing Face Scrub.
-RetinA 0.1% 30 minutes after shower, then 30 minutes after application of retina HQ 4%.
On days that I wont be going out, I use a couple drops of the LightenNLift peel solutions in my Paula's Choice BHA 2% to help exfoliate better and lighten.

I also take Acai, pomegranate, Cranberry, andGreen Tea All in one supplement twice a day.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I also take Acai, pomegranate, Cranberry, andGreen Tea All in one supplement twice a day.
LNL what brand of supplement do you take that contains these? Also, I'm trying to find the hq/ra brand that you use but having a hard time today finding it. Can you give me the link?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont remember the brand but its an herbal weight loss supplement, comes in two bottles found at CVS or u can just get the CVS 14 day colon cleanser which has similar herbal body flush ingredients. I use the ADC/SSS RA gel and my HQ I get from here: GlyMed Plus Physician Elite Hydrolaq 410 With 4% Hydroquinone

Btw thats my OLD OLD regimen:
This is my current regimen with better products (sunscreen) and cleansers.
Morning:
1. Wash face with Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Gel (the original yellow colored one), it has a pH of less than 4 to deeply clean dirt, clogged pores, and oil without disrupting acid mantle.
2. Then tone with Carrot Seed Toner from ncnskincarepro.com
3. Apply Xtendlife Mens Active Facial Fluid, wait 5 minutes then apply Garnier Ambre Solaire UV sensitive Ultra spf 50+ with Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XS

Evening:
1. Take off sunblock and moisturizer by washing with Lumene Cleansing Oil.
2. Exfoliate with NCN Microfiber Cloth to remove any other residue.
3. Tone with NCN Carrot Seed Toner
4. Wait 30 minutes to apply RA 0.1% Gel.
5. Wait 30 minutes to layer HQ 4% skinelite with Lactic Acid 10%.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
But the HQ 4% skinelite has a picture of a white container. Is the one in the blue bottle a differet brand? If so can you give me the link?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already gave u the link, its on the 3rd post in blue in this thread, its highlighted in blue and says glymed plus physicians elite, you click on the link to get to the website and the website has the product which is a blue bottle with a white cap, its hard to miss if u click on it, its the only product on the link I provided.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
59 Posts
why not try msm and turmeric supplements both sulfur (help to purify the blood and skin) along with vit c to increase the natural gluthaione within. all great for the skin of course.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Lightnlift, have you ever used the HQ from ADC? im wondering if i'll get good results from using your HQ for a while since it has the lactic....

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I already gave u the link, its on the 3rd post in blue in this thread, its highlighted in blue and says glymed plus physicians elite, you click on the link to get to the website and the website has the product which is a blue bottle with a white cap, its hard to miss if u click on it, its the only product on the link I provided.
Ok thank you LNL, sorry I missed it.

Tdare I know little about MSM lightening other than what Thienna Ho mentions in her patents and her products re too expensive. I cook with Tumeric in my food all of the time because it tastes great and is a great antioxidant. But I never known it to be a skin lightener, only that it can give the skin a nice glow due to it's golden color. Like used as a natural bronzer for the skin or something?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
LNL how many shades lighter have you gotten ever since you've started your skin lightening with RA/HQ

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my face has a glow from nightly use of RA/HQ, im already light so it doesnt go furthur for me and no I dont look like a vampire, just really healthy skin, my body hyperpigmentation is gone by 60%, still working on that.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts