Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please provide me with your DAILY meals. I've been on a diet for 6 months and it's working very well for me, I've lost 20 pounds but I just know there MUST be other foods that I can eat. I've literally been eating baked chicken breast, brown rice, and black beans (as well as salad) for the past 6 months. What other daily meals can I have? I know there MUST be other dishes. I know that Turkey is one. What else?? Please provide me with the meals you eat daily.

Please don't say protein, fiber, carbs, but actually name the foods instead.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Any fresh fish/seafood, venison, lean beef, tried rabbit meat (yuck). I eat 200g of protein source at every meal then top it up with as many greens as I want and I eat 2X35g of complex carbs ie brown rice/sweet potato/yam or gluten free wraps then every Saturday, I go all out for my dinner so I carb and sugar load. Then back to 'clean' eating.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fresh fish....That means caught wild (fishing)...Right? I was told to stay away from Tilapia brought in stores because of hormones I believe.

You mentioned "200g of protein" and "2X35g of complex carbs" I honestly don't even know what those things mean. That's why I asked that people actually name the foods they eat instead of saying "protein, fiber, carbs".

But I did get the part where you said you eat basically anything on Saturdays. Is that just one meal on Saturday or do you spend the entire day Saturday eating that way?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad you mentioned eating brown rice because I eat it EVERYDAY! Glad to know it's safe to be eaten daily.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Fresh fish....That means caught wild (fishing)...Right? I was told to stay away from Tilapia brought in stores because of hormones I believe. You mentioned "200g of protein" and "2X35g of complex carbs" I honestly don't even know what those things mean. That's why I asked that people actually name the foods they eat instead of saying "protein, fiber, carbs". But I did get the part where you said you eat basically anything on Saturdays. Is that just one meal on Saturday or do you spend the entire day Saturday eating that way?
I mentioned how many grams I eat after I'd mentioned the protein based meats and the carbs based foods I eat. We don't have that kinda fish here in Ireland, I get fresh fish straight from the boats every 3/4 days. And I only have 1 cheat meal, my dinner, usually 3-4 course with a 20/30min break between each course ie choc cake for starters, Asian/Italian food for mains, choc cake for desert with ice cream then a fruit triffle with a glass of good red wine if I can still fit it in.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks...and is it true that I can cheat a little more often as long as I exercise more often?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Depends, r u doing this to lose weight/gain lean muscle? Or to maintain? How much do u weigh and how tall are you?
My initial goal was to lose weight and I did. I started at 127 pounds, now I'm at 110 pounds. I think I want to lose 10 more pounds than stop and just maintain. But I definitely don't want to gain the weight back. I love my skinny body :) My height is 5'1. I have a muscular body so when people see me they estimate that I weight 98 pounds so I actually look smaller than what I weigh. See this is my body now. I want to lost a few more pounds than maintain that size forever. I have a fear of gaining the weight back.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Depends, r u doing this to lose weight/gain lean muscle? Or to maintain? How much do u weigh and how tall are you?
My initial goal was to lose weight and I did. I started at 127 pounds, now I'm at 110 pounds. I think I want to lose 10 more pounds than stop and just maintain. But I definitely don't want to gain the weight back. I love my skinny body :) My height is 5'1. I have a muscular body so when people see me they estimate that I weight 98 pounds so I actually look smaller than what I weigh. See this is my body now. I want to lost a few more pounds than maintain that size forever. I have a fear of gaining the weight back.
Stuck to 1 cheat meal a week and go to the gym every 48hrs at least coz if u do fast paced interval training with weights, the effects will only last u up to 48 hrs. Then once you reach ur goal weight and have lean muscle then u can go all out 2/3 meals per week. Also dark choc is very important during ur mensies so 30g 5 days b4 and if u crave it during too. As long as you've built up your lean muscle coz that's what burns calories/fat you'll be able to maintain by going to the gym every other day (3 days gym 4 off as long as u go for a walk/jog/run during one of ur rest days. And don't go to the gym for more than 45mins/day. Do interval training for 30/40mins and stretch after ur 5 min warm up and after the training. You look like you do weights so that's pretty good.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Also use coconut oil when cooking and add a teaspoon or 2 of raw avocado oil/evoo to your salads/veg as u need good fats. And when you go all out, take 5/6 good quality fish oil tabs to maintain your blood sugar. And instead of margarine, use real butter (no more than 2 teaspoons a day) or 100% peanut butter/almond butter. Don't eat the same foods all the time ie eggs for breakfast as your body will build an intolerance to them. Gluten free porridge made with rice/almond/coconut milk topped of with berries and or honey is gorge x

·
Registered
30 Posts
The best diet in the world that I have found, that gives you loads of variety is the raw food diet. It's anti-aging and totally life enhancing. You don't have to go 100% raw about 75% raw and 25% cooked vegan foods is awesome for feeling good. I would recommend a dehydrator though so that you can make the most amazing wraps, patties, breads, crispbreads etc. If you've any queries search out Rudy & Jeanie Davis or Darla on youtube. They both have really good recipes.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
I recommend cooking with plenty of fresh vegetables like cabbage, okra, green beans, cauliflower, potato, eggplant, peppers, etc. and use various organic spices like Mexican, Italian, middle eastern, Indian, etc. you can have healthier great tasting meals with more than beans and baked chicken everyday. Saute colorful vegetables (green, red, purple, yellow, orange) with fresh garlic, onions and seasoning and you've got a nutritious side with chicken and rice. Marinate your chicken with greek yougurt and Mediterranean seasoning overnight and sauté for a delicious protein portion. The possibilities are endless and it doesn't make dieting or eating healthy hard!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts