Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can u get rid of em?
I only have 1 when i smile it stands out

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I don't think dimples are bad; girls seem to ask me to smile alot (that and my pearly whites don't hurt either). I happen to have them on both sides. You could get collagen injections in the area of the dimples to make it smooth out though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, I don't think dimples are bad at all... but you might get rid of them with facial excercises and I don't know if this is good for the face at all but I know you might be able to get rid of them if you keep placing some pressure on the area, but I wouldn't since it might cause undersirable results.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Kamakaze! I have a dimple too, only one but I have it also. I like them. They are a deformity though! Don't worry when you are old and wrinkled nobody will notice!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have dimples on both cheeks (on the face) and people seem to be endeared by them. Cosmetic surgeons have a procedure to create dimples, perhaps you can consult w/a surgeon to see if your dimple can be modified or removed.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hmmm kinda stumbled on this thread in a search and wondered if any1 had looked into dimple surgery. I too only have 1 dimple
Wouldnt mind getting a surgical 2nd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts