Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the DIY recipe for Crème de la Mer? I love the way Crème de la Mer makes my skin look and was wondering if someone that has used the original Crème de la Mer has tried the DIY recipe?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
No I have yet to try the DIY. I love Creme de la Mer as well. I know skinactives sells the kit to make it. Is that what you were looking at?

Try it and let me know how it works-

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I just found a small sample jar that I had received when I last bought Cream de la Mer. I haven't used it for a while and forgot how luminous it makes my skin look. Now I want to buy it again but would love to make my own if it works the same.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I was waiting for you to do it and let me know!
I am kind of not liking the last product I bought from them. I use a lot of their products and have always liked them, but for some reason my last order just didn't turn out well. I am trying to find another company that offers similar products as skinactives.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know. I've never made my own and would like to try sometime. I would think that someone on this board has tried that recipe. It sounds so tempting....DIY Crème de la Mer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts