Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think a girl gets more turned off by acne on a guy than vice versa.... but then again i'm not a guy...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
What exactly is the point of this thread?

It obviously comes down to personal preferences, the severity of the acne, the nature of the relationship, the rest of the person other than the acne, the person's attitude etc.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
the first post just makes it seem like the girls are so super shallow that if there was one pimple on a guy or his skin wasnt perfect then they are going to move on to the next. Most guys dont take care of their skin, its rough, blotchy and rugged lol I thought thats what would attract a girl, but the small percentage of guys that do take care of their skin, like me and freddy here, work in the entertainment/modeling/arts etc. industries.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think a girl gets more turned off by acne on a guy than vice versa.... but then again i'm not a guy...
As a girl I'm going to have to disagree with my fellow female counterpart. It's been my experience that men care about acne on a girl, more than girls care about acne on a man.

I feel like acne is to be expected on a guy as (stereotypically speaking) guys take time addressing their appearance, and most guys don't wear makeup.

Since women generally wear makeup, I think guys might tend to "freak" if a girl can't address her acne issues with a concealer.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Honestly, I think it's up to the individual.....One guy (man) might be disgusted by a pimple, where another may not even see it, but does see the inner beauty of a woman. And vice versa, women are the same. I really don't believe one sex is ( and I really hate to use this word, but it's the only one close to what I mean) shallow than the other! Now if you were talkin' sex appeal that is a different story altogether.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think that if you look closely at the original post you will see that it is made up of only one line. The next line underneath shows the website.

I think this is a post just to advertise the website otherwise there would have been a lot more text involved to put forward their question.

Just in case it's not I would say that most men who are out looking just for sex will go with a woman with or without acne. I think they just close their eyes and concentrate on the feeling side of pleasure.

I have talked to men and most of them are put off more if the woman has BO or some other horrible smell which they can't ignore during a relationship.

Everyone has their own fancy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts