Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For example, I am currently using a sample of the skinceuticals A.G.E. interruptter. It is marketed as a product for mature skin. Is this good for someone who is 31 and without major lines or sagging to be using?

I will expand - if someone who is considered too young to be using a particular anti-aging product, will using the product cause/encourage aging? I have heard a friend say that some anti-aging products have this effect when you stop using them, so as to create dependency.

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
No not at all, using them sooner rather then later is a positive thing. Its called preventative!

You will be doing your skin a favor adding anti aging products to your routine......sunscreen being #1, this will help you more then anything else, the sun is what ages the skin, so apply a good sunscreen, always!

·
Registered
1 Posts
No not at all, using them sooner rather then later is a positive thing. Its called preventative!

You will be doing your skin a favor adding anti aging products to your routine......sunscreen being #1, this will help you more then anything else, the sun is what ages the skin, so apply a good sunscreen, always!
I agree! also make sure that your nutrition is in check, as soon as I started eating healthy my skin changed for the better

1 - 4 of 4 Posts