Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've been noticing fine (not fine by me though!!) lines around my eyes. So I went out and bought some Olay Eye Derma Pods (How Much!!!!) But have not yet plucked up the courage to actually try them, as the eye area is so fragile. So I'd love to hear from anyone out there who has actually used them.
Thanks for reading
Jo

·
Registered
679 Posts
i hear great things about olay products. i haven't tried them lately. i used to use their renewal cream but i went with a cream with sunscreen in it. you know they aren't doing you anygood just sitting there. try them. the only thing would be an allergy to something in them. you won't know that till you try. by the way let us know how they worked or didn't. olay is usually very safe.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello koshka1508, I did not have good results with the Olay Derma Pods, the product made my eyes so sore and red I quit using them...but you should try them if you have already bought them or take them back to the store for a refund if they are not opened. Read through some of the threads and I think you will get help from other peoples experiences...have fun!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anything that you purchase over the counter, weather it be in a drugstore or department store, by law, can not penetrate any deeper than the epidermis. Which we all know is the DEAD layer of skin, theres really not a lot of sense treating it. I haven't heard anything great about them but nothing horrible either. They are only treating that top layer of skin so get something from your derm or a physicians office that can penetrate the dermis. People on here can recommend all kinds of good stuff and DIY treamtnets. heres what I use its called Teamine Eye Comples by Revision Skincare.

http://www.revisionskincare.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts