Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ... I have lately discovered that there is this supplement called PYCNOGENOL that is a VERY GOOD ANTIOXIDANT, which can also help lighten the skin by the inhibition of TYROSINASE...

Has anyone used pycnogenol successfully by itself to lighten their skin ? Or do you think that if I used it for a while , my skin could lighten 2 or 3 shades over time ? I've been using it for a month and I can see that my skin has brightened a bit ... I have a very dark complexion , so it might take longer but I wanna make sure it's worth the wait ... ALL answers would be appreciated. I'm more interested in lightening internally.

Below is the link on the article

Lighten Up: Solving the Pigmentation Problem by Nicholas Perricone, M.D.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Ok ... I have lately discovered that there is this supplement called PYCNOGENOL that is a VERY GOOD ANTIOXIDANT, which can also help lighten the skin by the inhibition of TYROSINASE...

Has anyone used pycnogenol successfully by itself to lighten their skin ? Or do you think that if I used it for a while , my skin could lighten 2 or 3 shades over time ? I've been using it for a month and I can see that my skin has brightened a bit ... I have a very dark complexion , so it might take longer but I wanna make sure it's worth the wait ... ALL answers would be appreciated. I'm more interested in lightening internally.

I know toffee has ask her

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Yes, It lightened me very well and I stopped for two weeks because I was getting whiter when I wasn't even using any lighteners especially on my face. I've started using again 3 days ago.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yes, It lightened me very well and I stopped for two weeks because I was getting whiter when I wasn't even using any lighteners especially on my face. I've started using again 3 days ago.
Why did u stop coz u was getting too white ?!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Yah, I like my face a shade darker than the rest of my body but it was getting too fair and obvious, I mean I started looking white so I went on a temporary break. I'll just use 1 cap a day from now on.

I gave a whole bottle to my daughter and she uses kojie san products and my oh mine - she stopped G&G a long time ago and she been contemplating on what to use and she is so fair now its unbelievable.

Why did u stop coz u was getting too white ?!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yah, I like my face a shade darker than the rest of my body but it was getting too fair and obvious, I mean I started looking white so I went on a temporary break. I'll just use 1 cap a day from now on.

I gave a whole bottle to my daughter and she uses kojie san products and my oh mine - she stopped G&G a long time ago and she been contemplating on what to use and she is so fair now its unbelievable.
serious? Wow yeh is there a chance you get too white then it will look very dramatic

·
Registered
567 Posts
Toffee I saw your before/after pics in an old post and all I could say was WOW! Not sure if that was you or an example but if it was you, your results are the best I have ever seen! Your skin looked so natural in the after pic. You looked like a completely different person. So natural and even just flawless

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
thanks hun that was me daughther. I'm a bit lighter than the pic and she's get even lighter now.

Toffee I saw your before/after pics in an old post and all I could say was WOW! Not sure if that was you or an example but if it was you, your results are the best I have ever seen! Your skin looked so natural in the after pic. You looked like a completely different person. So natural and even just flawless

·
Registered
567 Posts
I just ordered these Swanson.

I read that it is more potent and effective than some of the more expensive brands. Sometimes the pricing has nothing to do with the quality

·
Registered
270 Posts
sounds like this might be better than msm would anyone agree?!!? best get me some lol

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
sounds like this might be better than msm would anyone agree?!!? best get me some lol
I kNOW lol and msm give su weird side effect.. how comes no1 mentioned this before .. to be fair lightennlift mentioned ages ago but i didnt take much note coz everyone was harping some new pill this and that it was hard to take anyone serious!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Reading the reviews and testimonials, people keep talking about how their skin looks better, even though they were not using for their skin! Ladies, I think we have found a treasure here. I better get some...lol cuz I can't stand msm right now.

1 - 20 of 346 Posts