Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever go out without doing your makeup? I mean to places like dinner, dates, clubs, movies etc.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hmm I guess it depends on who I'm going with or who else I might run into. But i'd say I wear something on my face at least 75% of the time I'm out of the house.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yeah, if I am really tired. Sometimes I just do not have the energy. My moisuturizer has some foundation built into it, so that works for me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm so used to my self with make up on its hard to go with out it. I find in the summer when I'm tan it is easier for me to go with out make up!

·
Registered
94 Posts
For me it depends on the condition of my skin. If my skin is clear and looking good on its own, then I may go out with just some lip gloss or light eye shadow. If I have a big zit or red spots then I get all made up with foundation, blush, the works.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sadly,I rarely go out without having makeup on...Most of my friends however have gorgeous skin/features and rarely ever wear makeup.. Oh how I envy them...

·
Registered
168 Posts
I never leave the house without makeup.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Unfortunately, I have got a few acne scars on my face so I always need to wear make up to hide them.

Having a flawless and gorgeous skin would have been such a blessing..

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Unfortunately, I have got a few acne scars on my face so I always need to wear make up to hide them.

Having a flawless and gorgeous skin would have been such a blessing..
I second that

I wouldnt go anywhere without my full face on. I do really extravagant eyeshadow aswell so its terrible because my eyes look completley bare without it on and i look awful. Which is stupid because it would take me about 15 mins to do my makeup if it wasnt for my eyeshadow. Instead it takes almost an hour :[ Even if i'm walking up the street to the hairdressers i will put all my eyeshadow and everything on. I just wish i could get used to myself with just my foundation on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I always wear some sort of makeup too. I find when I leave the house sans makeup my friends ask if I'm sick or say I look tired. Thanks a lot guys...

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have done it, but very rarely. Like if we are hanging around at home on the weekend I don't put makeup on and if we spur-of-the-moment decide to run out for a very casual dinner somewhere (and my skin isn't splotchy or spotty) I will go without makeup. Primarily because I was very hungry and too lazy to even swipe a bit on my face.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
NEVAH!!!! If I'm going out socially I like to do my friends the courtesy of not having to look at my NAKED face!! My dear husband however has seen me at my very worst and hasn't screamed yet in terror!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
538 Posts
I always wear makeup when I go out, the only time I have no makeup one is if I do not go out on weekend I gave my face a break, except for lipgloss of course LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Only when it gets dark out and I'm going to the shop! I AlWAYS wear it. I don't plaster myself in it though I suppose. My boyfriend is nearly the only person who sees me without makeup and I always wear a scarf and try hide my face, I'm very self conscious!!! For some reason I always wear makeup around my family, maybe beause they are very forward and would say anything!
Oh I'm just plain weird

·
Registered
43 Posts
I always go out without make-up. The only time I've worn it was to prom/homecoming those sorts of events. I find make-up to be confusing and a waste of money. Although, for some its a life saver

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yeah Face, it is a lifesaver for me. Altho the better my skin becomes, the less foundation/concealer I need to use.

Going out without any eye makeup DOES keep the hotties from hitting on me tho.....otherwise it is SO annoying!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
153 Posts
LOL @ Moopoint & fawnie!

I don't consider myself a makeup girl,
(I never got into concealer/foundation, blush or heavy eyes) but I do feel better leaving the house with a bit of shadow-smudged eyeliner, mascara and lipstick or gloss.

Although I do go out "naked" all the time with my kids during the day or even casual in the evening, if it's a planned dinner, date, social outing I must spend an hour putting my glam face on ... and another hr obsessing over my hair!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a few scars on my face from acne, so I always try to atleast dab some concealer ver those marks before leaving the house. I don't usually have a full face of make-up on unless I am going out to a place where the light will allow someone to see all my little imperfections, like a restaraunt or social gathering, but a dark club is a different story.

My main products I try to wear when I don't feel like going out with a lot of make up are concealer, mascara, tinted lipgloss, and maybe a little highlighter under my eyebrows to show the shape.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts