Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey gymrat, hows everything going? so apparently, my dermatologist and friend also agreed that the best sunblock with great protection is La Roche Posay Anthelios XL/SX SPF whichever one, I did some research and yeah the majority hails this one as the ultimate sunblock

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right now im on the drugstore loreal toner and oil free moisturizer but those are not the best, so Im asking everybody here and guess what? your suggestion on teh PCA toner is apparently the best, no kidding, dermatology books list PCA as an ideal brand of skincare products and skinactives of course has the best researched creams to yield optimum results for your skin. Thank You.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
You are welcome. I really like PCA products. I have never been let down by anything that I have tried.

As far as oil free moiturizers, there is nothing wrong with those. I used cetaphil, vanicream and a few others. You can always get those drug store brands and add your own special additions to them.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
if you had to pick between the two skin actives moisturizers you listed, which one?
Well.......you have asked me a good question-
now mind you I am a skincare junkie. For night time use, I would go with anti aging. For daytime I have used this one.
Skin Actives Scientific : Coffee Fruit Cream

I use the mitochondrial cream when I need a little extra boost after a few days of using Retin A. I use a few different skinactives products. I also am a big fan of Vit C serum, which of course I make-

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't use a toner by itself, but I have started using a cleanser which states that it both cleanses and tones. It is by Murad, and has AHA/BHA acids well as jojoba beads. I LOVE the stuff..lol, and it has kept my skin in great condition so far. I made a post earlier in the acne section, as I was bothered with acne at the top of my forehead, which is pretty much cleared up since using it.

As for the moisturizer, I don't use one currently because my skin in certain places is really oily. I haven't noticed a negative difference by not using a moisturizer. I have started to drink lots and lots of water though, because it's really hot where I am. So far, my skin looks pretty good if I must say so myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts