Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's called Progressive RX (www . progressiverx . com), I came across this company and they sell Hq starting at $7, I'm trying to find a place where the shipping and handling costs are also low. Do you think this is the real deal?

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
actually I just checked it out, they carry Epiquin Micro for 20, this cream contains HQ 4%, retinol, and antioxidants vitamin C, E, this is like a dream skin lightening cream for that price. I think ill order one.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, ok thanks. I havent checked their exact location, but I think they may be located in India. They had caught my attention because they appeared to be so legit and have even created a non-profit organization to help the less fortunate.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
I will be using this for my hyperpigmentation, do you know how this is a dream cream for skin lighteners? Because this contains 4% micronized hydroquinone which better penetrates the skin along with .5% retinol which is amazing for skin cell turnover, moisture levels and significant brightening, then it also has vitamins C and E which are superantioxidants (they also recycle each other so it works continously on ur skin) towards preserving the breakdown of HQ and retinol so the cream works longer on your skin.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
This is exactly the type of formulation Fairnglow is working on. It holds much promise!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks LNL for calling them. So they require a prescription, aye? Empress how come you are unalbe to pull up the site, what does it say when you try and pull it up?

Should I try and use a fake script then?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmmmm....I didn't think of that one. I don't know, then how else can I get a script to lighten my skin? Doctors here won't do it, as I have already asked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts