Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 3386 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^peelingwith dodo white up!!! Omg!!!! *don't mind the veins..i overdid it with g&g a little & that's what I got from getting too excited with it haha**

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
dodo has ka it peeled me wen i started using but nothing serious,mixing dodo with gng will give u the whiteness of ur life but the veins will be like hell..

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dodo has ka it peeled we i started using but nothing serious,mixing dodo with gng will give u the whiteness of ur life but the veins will be like hell..
That dodo gat me dancing in the mirror,singing in the shower ***in Becky G voice *** 1f4831f4831f4831f483 :marchmellow:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
yes dear dodo works like magic u can use diy la to maintain the result i stop cos of the white dots i was getting for it..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ahahah lol the lord will fufill our desires as long as we stay focused oo AMEN btw lovin ur results chocowhite

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
chocowhiteDang boy that soap is giving your skin the business!! Where did you get your dodo stuff from?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
That dodo gat me dancing in the mirror,singing in the shower ***in Becky G voice *** 1f4831f4831f4831f483 :marchmellow:
You're too much 1f6021f6021f6021f6021f602!! But these products will have you doing that when you see results!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chocowhiteDang boy that soap is giving your skin the business!! Where did you get your dodo stuff from?
You're too much 1f6021f6021f6021f6021f602!! But these products will have you doing that when you see results!
Ikr!!!!! :five: As for my dodo,I got it from my bss I'm not sure it's available online :hmm:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^ peeling on my crocodile stomach Dodo :bow: DODO can't wait to see where I'll peel next :marchmellow:

·
Registered
242 Posts
No my dear am in the uk but I bought this soap when I was on holidays in France. Yes this soap is very good will exfoliate u and lightening u and the best is to use with the cream. I ve lighted about two shade. It will ligthening quickly but didnt like the smell of the cream and how my colour was turning very pale and I dont like pale but yellow colour. So Ive stopped it. But u if you are looking to be pale dodo its for u. Tak care
Are you from Togo?? Have you tried it?? Tell me more LOL!!!
m

·
Registered
462 Posts
@Reina B Did you redarken after you stopped it(dodo)? btw do you think there are roids or mercury in it? hmm thinking if mixed with a vit c serum one can have the yellow palish glow or if alternated with a vit c cream and serum(fair and white or clear essence lemon range) so one combats the paleness

1 - 20 of 3386 Posts