Skin Care Talk banner

3381 - 3386 of 3386 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I only use the kojic acid Maxi white serum. But I'm confused about the dodo, I bought my first batch from beautyforever14 on ebay but not sure if it was hq or KA. I thought dodo only had kojic acid :confused:

As for the ratio, I mixed one big 500 ml dodo lotion with 2 maxi white serums for face/body. I only used it once a day at night and saw results within a month.
Ps. I exfoliate with korean italy towel and kojisan/likas soaps on a regular basis so that must have also helped speed up the process.

Second time, I bought G&G tubs, 2 dodo tubes and 1 maxi white serum. I mixed the dodo and maxi white for face, hands and feet. G&G/1 dodo tube for the rest of my body once a day. This time, my face is doing okay because of dodo tube/maxi white but my body is going going slow which i believe is because of G&G.

I'm planning to stick with dodo lotion/maxi white serum combo for face/body from now on.
Hi. How does your dodo lotion look?

·
Registered
347 Posts
So this is an update like I promised. My friend has bn on d mix for 9 days now and she is visibly lighter. A shade or there about, not good with shades.I didn't believe my eyes when I saw her. She has tried steroid in d past with no result. I was amazed at d effectiveness of dodo and carotone . I gave her f&w aha lotion though to use before d mix, so I don't know if it's because of d exfoliant or d mix was just super effective
Hi. How does the dodo lotion look pls?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I knew they’d hit rock bottom when they started hawking it for N100 in the market.
They had a good run though

3381 - 3386 of 3386 Posts