Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and would like to say this site has been very helpful. I would like to know if alldaychemist ships to Canada because I have been trying to order the Retin-A, but I do not see Canada on the shipping list. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I order from them all the time. It takes a little longer, but my orders always arrive.

·
Registered
209 Posts
They sure do, mine takes about 4 weeks but I always get them as well. I have a stock pile so I am never in a hurry. I just ordered my winter supply as I wasn't sure if it would freeze once the cold weather set in.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
It shouldn't take that long clearly, the shipping method used is a snail mail at USD 25 a pop?
Yes, I think we have heard this or maybe even read this a time or two already.

Do you have anything else to contribute?

·
Registered
31 Posts
As you are karma believer ... not sure why you keep checking and replying in here... isn't it only creates more bad karma for you?!?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
THe shipping to Canada takes longer because it first goes from India to the US. There it is repackaged to appear inocuous so as to pass through Canada customs more readily. Many people get their orders faster depending upon where they reside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts