Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use my products at night, and when I wake in the morning my skin look fantastic. No fine lines, no crows feet, no nothing, by the time I get to work, the fine lines start to show and by the end of the day it is all back.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Yep - sure do, I think it's Someone upstair's cruel way of making sure we get out of bed in the morning to do what we need to. Cruel isn't it?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
no doubt about it. My skin glows when I first wake up. Looks great. By the end of the day not so good, but still better than what I had just 5 years ago. So I am a happy girl.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I had not noticed this but then I use my products both morning and night depending on the product. Vitamin C, E and ferulic acid combo, AHAs and sunscreen in the morning and Retin-A and copper peptides at night. Cleanser and moisturiser both. I agree with goatlady. My skin looks much better than even 12 months ago.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
IMO it's because of circulation. When you sleep your head is on the same level as the rest of your body, more or less, so blood and limf flows equally well in your face as in your feet and nourishes skin, washes away toxins. (when something is wrong then you wake up with puffy eyes or in worse case, your whole face is swollen because your limfatic sistem is sluggish) During the day, when you spend most of your time standing, sitting, walking etc., there is more fluid in your lower body, that's why so many people get heavy or tired legs.
I find that exercising helps to keep the circulation going, I usually do my yoga asanas before sleeping and I always wake up with glowing complexion and it lasts the whole next day. When I get lazy, like now, and don't do yoga for a couple of weeks, I wake up with dark circles, muddy complexion and it get's worse by the end of the day, then I look sick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts