Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any thoughts on No7 Lighten & Brighten Age-Spot Corrector ? for people who has used it , does it work?

plz share ur thoughts on this product.

thanks..

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO,I tried this product and got through 2 tubes in the process and it didn't deliver any results at all!
Thanks for such a honest reply, Juadlu. I was thinking of buying this product but I won't buy it now.I thought it was good from reading a few reviews on Boots' website. Thanks again

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, i read some reviews and thought i'd give it a shot too,it sounded good on the tube(doesn't it always)!I think it probably depends how bad the problem is that you are treating, maybe it has worked for some.i often wonder if boots' products are all assumed amazing because of the success they had with the protect and perfect .i did use the L&B for a decent trial as the price wasn't too much, but if it doesn't work it's still a waste isn't it?Shame.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, i read some reviews and thought i'd give it a shot too,it sounded good on the tube(doesn't it always)!I think it probably depends how bad the problem is that you are treating, maybe it has worked for some.i often wonder if boots' products are all assumed amazing because of the success they had with the protect and perfect .i did use the L&B for a decent trial as the price wasn't too much, but if it doesn't work it's still a waste isn't it?Shame.
You're right. It's such a waste of money buying all kinds of products to find out that they do not actually work. It's such a shame. For the time being, I have started using lemon juice with cucumber juice for lightening complexion. Hopefully, it will clear my acne scars and sun spots but I am not sure for how long I've to stick with this natural treatment. I will give feedback if this really works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts