Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used pure vitamin e oil on their scars or stretch marks? If so, how often did you use it, how long did you use it, and how were your results?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
After I had surgery on my neck many years ago, the doc even told me to put vit. E on the scar. I think it helps to do it right after the injury but I have always heard it is the best for healing scars.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I agree Fawnie it has helped me heal minor cuts and scrapes and it just feels so soothing.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I did not go check your link Fawnie, (too lazy and still have reading to do here :)this must also be good for cellulites?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Vitamin E is not really that good for the skin. If you dont have a rash you are lucky. I am allergic and some friends of mine are too. If you want to put vitamins on your scar, I recomment vitamin c, they say it is a really good scar treatment. I dont know how much you want to spend, but if you have the budget, try invicible scars. I use it, and I am allergic to all kinds of stuff, including vitamin e. This is hype-allergenic and it works very well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Try Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Seed Oil

"used by South Americans for generations to treat dry skin, help reduce signs of premature aging and fade off blemishes such as dry skin ,pigmentation spots, stretch mark ,acne scars and sun spots. It has also proven to be particularly effective in the treatment of scars and burns by improving skin quality, color and texture. This applies to accidental and surgical scarring and skin which has been damaged by acne."

I haven't used it myself but it sure sounds great!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Vitamin E acts as a good nourishing agent to the skin preventing from looking dehydrated. It is helpful in scar healing. It can also be helpful in the fight against acne.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts