Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never had acne before and I know there are different forms of it. On both of my cheeks I have these little bumps on them. It's a cluster of small bumps..like a patch of small bumps I guess you'd say. For the most part they are colorless. I've tried to pop them and this made the patch area red and hot...not just the bumps but the area around it. I didn't squeeze it hard or for very long, but apparently just attempting to squeeze them a little bit irritated it.

I've had these bumps on my face for MONTHS. They have gotten a lot better compared to how they use to be. But I cannot figure out what they even are. All I know is they're tiny little bumps in a cluster. I find it odd that they're not spread out, they're in this little patch. I also have them under my chin. Can anyone tell me WHAT they are?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
It is really hard to say what the spots are. This is not saying you can't have acne on your cheeks, but the way you have described it being colorless, makes me think it isn't acne. When you tried to pop them, were you successful?

Maybe you should show your Dr and see what they think.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome Redtail, to me this sounds like a rash- wether it be a heat rash or it could be an allergic reaction to something new in your routine. Have you changed anything, or have gotten over a bad illness?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I wasn't successful in popping them. You know when your pores are clogged and you get those tiny little flesh colored bumps? That is what it looks like except nothing happens when I squeeze them. Plus like I said, it's weird how they're in patches and not spread apart.

I have tried to think of what I could be using that may have made me react...but I can't think of anything now. I'll have to keep thinking.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi I would think that if it's in patches, it sounds like a reaction to me. Perhaps it's time to see a dermatologist?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts