Skin Care Talk banner

does vitamin tablets improve skin quality

18K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Freddy 
Unfortunately, I don't agree with that FireFleur. As a competitive bodybuilder, I can tell you that even when you eat well and eat enough, there are still micronutrients that are missing from a normal diet. This is where supplementation comes in.

It will be a very rare day where you'll eat 100% of the daily recommended amount of the over 60 different vitamins in my multivitamin supplement.

That's a good point, but what I'm saying is that they are definately useful. Sure it's good and all to promote healthy eating and such, but let's be realistic; when more than half of North America is obese, I doubt a large portion of people are eating their daily recommended doses of vitamins.

In other words, I say to the general population, how about we stop eating crap to begin with and move on from there.

GNC's HSN vitamin supplement. HSN stands for Hair, Skin, and Nail. I don't know if you guys have GNC in Australia though, you may have to order it. To be completely honest though you could probably get away with almost anything these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.