Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im approaching my 30s and started noticing that my hair feels thinner. However it is at its longest length that it has ever been. Basically Im not sure whether its because its heavy and maybe the length makes it feel thinner?
Otherwise I think my hair may be thinning (hormones perhaps?)
Anyone relate??

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hi,

I get this problem as well. I guess you have to trim your hair every 2-3 months to prevent thinning at the ends.

HTH.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Anyone relate??
having this same problem now. been trimming it for 2 months now. and haven't relax in about 2 and a half months. thinking about trimming every month and treating and see what happens. I am also checking on my supplements I am using they all seem to be great but i am thinking about taking a close look at my birth control pills too.

·
Registered
440 Posts
To be on the safe side, I'd just say that you should assume you're losing hair and take action ASAP. Female hair loss is usually (not always, but usually) marked by "diffuse thinning," which is just like it sounds: your hair thins out all over. The strands gradually become weaker and thinner. In male pattern baldness, there's usually tell tale signs, like the receding hair line or a bald spot. Women can lose a considerable amount of hair before there's a noticeable difference.

So, if you suspect you might be losing hair, just assume that you are, because the sooner you take action, the more likely it is htat your hair can be restored to its original density.

I'm male, but (I've posted this a number of times...get ready for a repeat) taurine+green tea extract+grape seed extract+zinc really helped my hair loss. I also take finasteride (Propecia, fda-approved for male balding). You could throw in things like minoxidil, copper peptides, soy isoflavones, etc.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey tretinoin10,

Did you stop and restart on the finasteride? Or have you been taking the whole time?

Wondering if its worth the risk :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I take my 1mgs finasteride (from all day chemist--super cheap) every day, without fail. All the supplements+finasteride=lots of regrowth and 0 side effects, at least for me. Clearly, your mileage may vary. Some people think finasteride is the work of the devil because of the side effects, some of which can be long lasting in certain people.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Hey im using a skin lightening cream. and im really satisfied with that. the problem is i dont use it on my hands cause lighteners destroyes hands. i use a normal cream and mix it with a lighteing oil. So my hands lightens slowly and i have to wait untill their get a lil bit yellow untill i can lighten my whole body in yellow as well. so anybody knows how i can lighten my hands quickier.? Any naturall lightening tips how i can lighten my hands quicker ?.... Pls answer back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts