Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello - I am a domestic violence survivor. Alot of facial dammage has taken it toll. I escaped 5 years ago this june. I am very happy and alive. I dont have alot but every penny counts. Having said that any direction or opinion, on how I can look alittle better, would be appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
welcome Rogers, and congratulations for breaking out!! so now you're ready to re-build you... thats exciting ... don't know what i can offer, but give me a shout anytime..

be well

blaze

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello,

Welcome...I myself just recently joined, but I can tell you one thing I have learned more on this site in less than one month, than in my 42 yrs.....So feel free to address specific problems. I am sure you will have great success with responses. I am sorry for what you have endured over the last few years. You will make many friends here....God bless you!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
hello - I am a domestic violence survivor. Alot of facial dammage has taken it toll. I escaped 5 years ago this june. I am very happy and alive. I dont have alot but every penny counts. Having said that any direction or opinion, on how I can look alittle better, would be appreciated
Thanks
The first thing to do is SMILE - you are free and have a new beginning, and seem grateful for it. Most folks are dealing with skin problems of one sort or another, but I tend to look past any of them when I meet someone with a happy face and cheerful disposition. Sometimes it is easier said than done, believe me I know, but that doesn't make it less true.

And - smiling is the best workout for facial muscles - it builds-up the cheeks - so that's an added benefit!

And welcome to the site - there are alot of good and helpful people here who can answer your more specific questions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am also new and am happy that you are doing well. I am glad that you have empowered yourself and have taken control of your life again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts