Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that many afrcian women use this to wash their bodies
what does it exactly do?...lighten, exfoliate?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Do you think it would lighten the scalp as well?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Came back to the forums and was curious about this too!
I found the ingredients for the orange DOP bottle (for all hair types)...

Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodlacetate, glycol distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, hexylene glycol, CI14700 / Red 4, CI Yellow 3 47005/Acid, Cocamide MEA, Lihahool, Gerahiol, Sodium Carbomer, benzoates, Sodium Methylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Cholesterol, Oyum / Dried Egg Yolk, Coumarin, Limonene, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylparaben, Benzoate, Parfum / Fragrance C28982 / 1

Wow im guessing between the Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, and Sodium Hydroxide that this would exfoliate the skin too.

I wonder if I can get similar results if I just add some salicylic acid in a clarifying shampoo???

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Is this the stuff? http://www.pakswholesale.com/brand/dop/dop/dop-shampoo-aux-ceufs-with-eggs.html

·
Registered
810 Posts
Is this the stuff? http://www.pakswholesale.com/brand/dop/dop/dop-shampoo-aux-ceufs-with-eggs.html
yes !!! you got it BABE

for people wanted to try it PLEASE !! PLEASE !! BECAREFUL !!
the stuff is strong it burn your if you dont mix it
It is better to mix it with a good moiturizing body wash
make sure you rince you body throught very well after used
do not use it everyday
use a good moisturizer body lotion
avoid the sun light
good luck

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
yes !!! you got it BABE for people wanted to try it  PLEASE !! PLEASE !!  BECAREFUL !! the stuff is strong it burn your if you dont mix it It is better to mix it with a good moiturizing body wash make sure you rince you body throught very well after used do not use it everyday use a good moisturizer body lotion avoid the sun light good luck
0.o How the hell can people stand to use it as a shampoo if it burns your regular skin?

·
Registered
50 Posts
0.o How the hell can people stand to use it as a shampoo if it burns your regular skin?
LOL I was just wondering about that!!!

I saw this one.. How can you tell if it's fake???

·
Registered
810 Posts
I know ....
when I was young i had an skin issue and mum asked me to use it in my shower
OMG !!! the next day all my skin was so dry ( because I didn't moisturise after my shower )
and 2nd day I starte peeling like a snake after few day every things gets back to normal and skin turned clean and beautiful
that is why i suggest to mix it with a good body wash

1 - 20 of 25 Posts