Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I came across this site and thought I would let you know what I use to cure my acne.

I use a line by Dr. Denese. I get my orders from TSC or order by phone from her 800 number.

I use her Dermaclean cleanser, pore refine toner, cellular firming serum, and firming facial pads. I also use the Borghese green mud mask twice a week.

I have oily and acne prone skin. These products control my oil, keeps the acne away, and keeps my skin moisturized enough without having to use a moisturizer.

I have used countless products from Aloette, Proactiv, Skinn, Murad, Biore, Aveeno, Clearacil. The list goes on and on. I guess you get what you pay for and if you do your research it pays off.

I read Dr. Denese book and watched her on TV. The key to my acne was exfoliation. I was never doing that until I used her line and my skin has cleared up amazingly well with the products I mentioned above.

Every should give it a try!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Elmo if you are trying to sell Dr Denese products or push them here, you might want to read the

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know there were any rules.

And I am not a salesman I just thought it would help people to know what I use to get rid of my acne problem.

I assumed that is what this site was for.

But I guess I was wrong.

Sorry for breaking your rules.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
That is fine if you are just giving your opinion on a product that has worked for you. But most of the time, when a person with just one post, like yourself, is one that talks about a product with a site and a number, 9 times out of 10, they are pushing a product. And that,....... is a

Oh and it isn't a rule of mine, it is a site rule, and one we/I follow. Skin Care Talk - Announcements in Forum : Introductions

If you are just giving your opinion on a product that worked for you, that is great. Thank you. If you are trying to push Dr Denese product......not good!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well you seem a bit uptight and hardcore on "rules" instead of welcoming me you pretty much made me feel unwelcome. So I am just going to close my profile and not return.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts