Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else love these products?

Every spring and fall I do a rejuvenation using Rhythmic Night Conditioner (only) at night. It is a liquid containing flower essences and silver among other ingredients. It's a holistic approach in that it "works with your body" to heal.

The first week, my usually normal skin feels very dry and tight at night. Then it gradually adjusts and gets softer and more supple. The pores clear out and close up. The texture gets finer. It just makes you feel like you're doing Spring Cleaning on your face! (Sound like Martha Stewart, don't I.)

Dr.Hauschka Skin Care: Natural Skin Care with Organic Ingredients; Holistic Home Remedies

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Anyone else love these products?

Every spring and fall I do a rejuvenation using Rhythmic Night Conditioner (only) at night. It is a liquid containing flower essences and silver among other ingredients. It's a holistic approach in that it "works with your body" to heal.

The first week, my usually normal skin feels very dry and tight at night. Then it gradually adjusts and gets softer and more supple. The pores clear out and close up. The texture gets finer. It just makes you feel like you're doing Spring Cleaning on your face! (Sound like Martha Stewart, don't I.)

Dr.Hauschka Skin Care: Natural Skin Care with Organic Ingredients; Holistic Home Remedies
I've used the Dr.Hauschka eye cream and liked it.

The product you describe sounds great and the silver ingredient would help my skin condition. Do you find that it really deep cleans your pores?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do seem to be clearer, yes. Little red bumps on my nose are gone now after the first week. It's a 30 day process, so it takes a while for it to do its majik.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Fawnike is it expensive cause i do like his products and think it would be good for my bf! Thanks god at last he will let me help him with his skin!

Also cause he has very very sensative skin are peels, dont know which one is best good enough to use every week on his skin, he does have stress lines, so obviously it is good he will let me help him a bit but i dont want to over do and put him through anything like the green cream or ret product, think this is far too much for him!

Any suggestions would be great, thanks anyhow im gonna get ready for bed spk soon

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Fawnie is it just the cleanser you are using cause am just thinking this might be a good buy the spf cream is really getting to my pores and am desperate need to find something.

I know though they also say that pores etc can get worse when using the green cream before they get better.

I suppose would just like to control this as best as i can, especially if the clay mask is not a good idea to use, would like to find something to replace this if i can! Thanks

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, most Euro and Japanese sunscreen has to be removed with an oil cleanser, like Fancl or DHC. You are right.

Dr Hauschka Cleasing Cream isn't an oil cleanser per se, but it's good at cleansing the pores well. It's a nice gentle line and holistic.

I think some ppl "purge" (pimples come to the surface) on Green Cream but not all. It just has to run its course. Keep the skin clean of course, but doing anything too harsh during the phase just irritates the skin - let the skin do its thing and it will pass. Is this what's happening to you, NY?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well i think since using facial cream my pores can get clogged but however I did get this under control but now think that the spots are coming to surface again, my skin is just quite bumpy, so to speak, i cant really describe it better. However i think may be the spf cream makes my pores clogged have ordered the non chemical one today so hopefully this well help!

Is this the Rymthamic Conditioner that cleans out the pores yeah? I think il look at buying it, how long does it normally keeps your pores clean for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts