Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caved and got the trial set. My skin feels like SILK!!!!!! I don't know what long-term effects it will have, but I'm not dissatisfied with the ingredients. The creams feel fantastic!!!! I have so many diff. creams now it's pathetic. LOL There are 2 eye creams. One feels like "regular" cream and the other feels like it has a silicone product in it. I LIKE. Love how that feels before I put makeup on- which has only been 2 times since my peel-which, incidentally, has gone very well. I swear I will post pics SOON!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hi Sandia1! Sounds like you've made a happy discovery. This company is completely unfamiliar to me. Could you please tell me more about them? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sandia1! Sounds like you've made a happy discovery. This company is completely unfamiliar to me. Could you please tell me more about them? Thanks!
Dr. Rey is from that show Dr. 90210. I just saw his products online and heck it was $7.95 to try them for a month, (Like 9 diff things including a lip plumper/line reducer- it stings a bit, but it *does* plump your lips temporarily! I like using in in the morning.) so I did the trial. Now I want to keep the stuff! OMG it feels soooo good. I'll have to look at the ingredients and get back with you guys. It has lots of "botanicals" and I didn't see any more chemicals than in any other creams I have or do use. The eye cream is just to die for! After I apply it, it feels "cool" and I swear, this is the ONLY cream that I have ever used where I saw a significant decrease in the puffiness on my upper lids. I don't have any under my eyes. I dunno, his stuff probably doesn't have anything in it that any other company provides, but with all of the stuff I do have, it's the best so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've never tried Dr. Rey's products, but have have good things... For only $7.95 for the first month it may be worth trying!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll give a review after 4-6 weeks!
It feels GREAT, though!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts